Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Tiki Kiliki and Swanky visiting the Mai Kai

Pages: 1 7 replies

S

We have planned a very short notice trip to Fort Lauderdale to take care of lots of loose ends next weekend. We will be arriving Friday July 2nd and have set that evening aside to hang out with the ohana and socialize. Although we will likely be at the Mai Kai every night, we will be doing a lot of business on other nights and may not be able to really hang out. So if you are in the area, come tip a mug with us!

Will you be there for happy hour? If yes count me in for a couple Rum Barrels.

Wish I could make it however I have nothing to sell at Hukilau and must get busy!

S

That's the plan! Be there before they open and stay till it's just us and Kern in the place...

S

Well, we never even thought about the fact that it's 4th of July weekend, adn now we can't find a place to stay. We may have to postpone the trip for a week or two... We'll know by tonight, but it does not look good.

S

The updated plan is to be in Fort Lauderdale this weekend. It rather sucks going down for all this Hukilau business. Friday may be the only time we have at the Mai Kai! We will hang out for happy hour in the Molokai if anyone wants to join us. Saturday night we may get back from our travels in time to be back in paradise. But we leave Monday too early to visit again.

Swanky,
I so wish I could join you and Tiki Kiliki this Friday. Alas, it is not in the cards at this time. :( Hope more locals can make it out to join you.

Cheers to both of you and your work on Hukilau! :drink:

[ Edited by: I dream of tiki on 2004-07-08 23:10 ]

S

The things we saw! The places we went! I am so exhausted. I will get through the 180 pictures and start reporting soon. I have to recover. It was a weekend to remember. Hukilau 2004 is goinf to make Hukilau 2003 look weak!

Pages: 1 7 replies