Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

My place

Pages: 1 34 replies

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 15:41 ]

I enjoyed them very much. Thanks for sharing.

I WISH I had an outdoor bar like yours with all the amenities ... although if it were mine I'd buy that heavey grass-almost-like-bamboo screening at Home Depot and cut it to fit around the bar's exterior...

Can't you tell your wife you're doing an "Hawaiian" themed bar (and go hog wild with tiki that way)?

D

what a beautiful home!!! and classy artwork! (although my favorite is the colorful painting in the outdoor bathroom) and, speaking of, holycow, you have an outdoor bathroom!

and wow, look at all that stainless steel and that monster bbq!

i could just curl up in that sunroom of yours, enjoying the warmth of the rays, and the aloha spirit that lives within your home.

very nice..thanks for sharing!!

T

T

T

Brett Favre does water colors, man I knew he was a hell of QB, but water colors WOW!

Seriously, a very tasteful and nice abode TNT. I think when we get together for that drink I will have a talk with your wife when you are here though about proper display of priceless art, those mugs look so cramped they need room to breath and grow and flourish. It is very similar to the place we have, in our dreams once the 4 monsters leave the nest and stop destroying everything.
See you soon and I got first round.

"May the Tiki Gods bless you and always keep your life Tikifull!"

[ Edited by: Tiki-Toa on 2004-06-27 17:05 ]

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 15:42 ]

D

Don't sell yourself short!!!My husband and I would KILL for that gorgeus kitchen setup-we have two kitchens,but neither of them is a dream like that is!The great thing about any kind of decorating is that it evolves over time-wonderful job so far!

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 15:43 ]

B

Yeah, That kitchen is great and the Indoor kitchen is even Greater. I love the little shelf beside the stairway. Most of us Would die for a home like yours.

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 15:43 ]

O

Having the outdoor kitchen is ideal. Nothing better than the smell of bacon cooking outside on sunday morning, then a liquid lunch by the pool! very beautiful, thanks for the tour..

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 15:44 ]

Man, I bet its fun to stand in the outdoor kitchen and listen to the rain.

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 15:44 ]

T

Great setup. You must work on your wife to let her tiki-fy the place more. Perhaps hypnosis will help. Either that or threaten to tiki-fy the bedroom, that usually works.

O

great looking place, and art work, i agree with the other TCer's, that out door kitchen must be aswome. keep up those Tikifications, and keep postem the pictures if there is more progress or tikifying.

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 15:46 ]

Sweet pad. Nice paintings.

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 15:47 ]

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 15:47 ]

M

damn, your outdoor kitchen is better than my indoor one...

Matt

On 2004-06-27 21:28, tikifish wrote:
threaten to tiki-fy the bedroom, that usually works.

Funny, my wife tried just the opposite: She offered to tiki-fy the bedroom to put a stop to tiki in the rest of the house. I declined. I think she's mad that her Wedgewood collection shelves are now nothing but mugs :)

M

Feelin' Zombified,

Nice!!! At least they don't have to share the shelves with precious moments....yucch!!!

Matt

B

I guess I didn't see your indoor kitchen. The shots from your Outdoor kitchen are different and I'm so unfamiliar with Outdoor kitchens that I just don't really know anymore. Indoor, outdoor over there, here. Nice house and Where IS your indoor kitchen?

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 15:48 ]

Great pad! I really love the artwork and the outdoor kitchen is killer.

T
TNTiki posted on Sat, Aug 7, 2004 3:26 PM

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 16:07 ]

What about a tiki "cat house?" Ha, ha. Sorry.

Lovely pictures. Lovely home. See you've to Target lately (like me).

The only thing that might make your yard even more tiki would be to add some tall bamboo and banana trees. Would they grow in your climate?

T
TNTiki posted on Sat, Aug 7, 2004 5:38 PM

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 16:08 ]

O
Octane posted on Sat, Aug 7, 2004 7:13 PM

looking good, lots more tiki toys i see. like the dog house and the decorations so far.

love those MunkTiki puffer fish guys, i had not seen them tell today, they look good. i even had to order myself one.

Nice decorating! I specially like the Tahitian paintings. My wife & I honeymooned in Moorea 10 years ago, & are sad that we didn't bring back more artwork & artifacts. I guess we'll just have to go back. We have the same brazillian hardwood on our floors. I agree, the tiki mug collection needs to be behind glass - not S.S.

Thanks for sharing, your house is beautiful.

T
TNTiki posted on Sun, Aug 8, 2004 2:37 PM

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 16:08 ]

M

nice BBQ! :)

T
TNTiki posted on Mon, Aug 9, 2004 7:41 AM

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 16:09 ]

Pages: 1 34 replies