Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

July 7th at Tiki Ti

Pages: 1 11 replies

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:36 ]

H

I'll be there for sure! (Or, fer sher, in the local parlance.) 7pm is about the time I get there, but traffic is unpredictable on my route, I could be earlier or later.

On the subject of Tiki-Ti, their website has a new ad featuring Futura Girl and a certain TCer who is quite confusingly not named for a fish!

TNTiki, when you get to Tiki-Ti, if there isn't parking right in front, you can park in the Circuit City right across the street. Hardly anyone gets hit while dashing across Sunset Blvd. right there.

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:37 ]

Hey HH (and anybody else) What about tonight, Wednesday - June 30? anyone gonna be there?

BTW... Here's the tiki ti Poster grrrls - but that's not a Strip and Go Naked in my hand - so it's false advertising... I believe it's a Ray's Mistake.

[ Edited by: Futura Girl on 2004-06-30 02:58 ]

H

Just wanted to bump this up as a reminder that we'll have a representative from the Smoky Mountains with us at Tiki-Ti tonight! Come out and join us if you can.

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:43 ]

so nice to see you guys at da 'ti.'

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:47 ]

Wow, I look kinda terrified in that last pic! Were you making a Maori Warrior tongue face?

What a great pleasure it was to meet you and your beautiful wahine at Tiki-Ti. I hope you guys enjoyed your Southern California adventures, and I hope you make it out again real soon! Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to your neck of the woods sooner rather than later.

T

Nice pics!

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:48 ]

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:48 ]

Pages: 1 11 replies