Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Incredible bargain I just found.....

Pages: 1 3 replies

I want to share this with all of you....I was determined to find these somewhere other than ebay and after an hour on the Web and phone calls to Oneida, I found it!

Go to RossSimons.com, then use keyword/seach: tiki

You will find the Sakura Tiki products from 37% to 68% OFF! and if you use the code on the home page between now and July 4th you will receive an additional 20% off!

I couldn't believe it until I bought 2 sets of the coffee mugs, and 2 sets of the plates....with shipping it only came to
$ 36.00.

These will make great gifts when visiting friends/family over the summer. (No I don't have stock in Ross-Simons, lol)

I hope this will be useful to you. Please let me know if you had the opportunity to take advantage of this discount.

Alll items are marked Clearance or Final Clearance.

Mahalo,

Hawaii Kai Guy

[ Edited by Humuhumu to fix all-caps subject line ]

[ Edited by: Humuhumu on 2004-07-01 11:12 ]

Great deal!
I can't work out whether the Moai mugs are part of the set or just there to illustrate the Tiki-ness of the set, though.

Trader Woody

Hi Woody,

The Moai Mugs are there as decoration and not included with the set.

The Moai appears on one of the four plates and on one of the four matching type mugs.

Still, quite a bargain!

What is Ross- Simons?
I have never heard of them. Are their things nice? I really like the bamboo teapot and am considering ordering it. Just wondered..

Pages: 1 3 replies