Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Beside Tiki? part 2.

Pages: 1 11 replies

BB

Once you're in Tiki, how do you get out?

T

Ben,
Once you get beyond the TIKI all you can see is the big white light and then you pushin up the Plumeria.

Were like a Street gang, we all get to take turns kickin' your ass. and if you are still alive after Tikifish gets done with you, you're out.

S

Hey Bamboo Ben,

To get out of Tiki, I heard that you have to wait until your pet dies and take it to a taxidermist to have it stuffed. Then you put wheels on and take it for walks at sunset!!! :wink:

"The wheels on the bus go round and round..."

Aloha,

Uncle Arty

T

Maybe you take your head to the Tikidermist.
And steal the wheels on the bus?

All this talk about a bus. WE NEED A TIKI CENTRAL BUS! This thing should have a bar, a full bathroom , roll out shade canopy , two vespas to toot around and make liqour store runs, and of course some guy to drive it like B.A. from the A TEAM. Ant oldschool hippies out there?

J

I just rode by a local International dealer (they sell tractors, dump truck, etc.) They've got on their lot a full sized school bus painted ala the Partridge Family - white with multi-colored squares - I think with just a little alteration it would make a great Tiki Central bus - anyone wanna go in on it with me? It just had me wondering what the hell it was being used for before it ended up there...

:drink:

I'm serious! How do I get out!!?

First, someone like yourself so dependent upon the TIKI $$$ and someone who so lives the lifstyle would have to convince us with a DAMN good reason why "we" should let you go.
Then you would have to tell us how you want to end up, so if we decide to let you out we can help you get there.

But Ben, How do I get out "I'm serious"
what the ---- up wit u bra u gets beef from someone? U jus lea me no, I takem out 4 U

S

On 2002-09-11 22:05, bamboo ben wrote:

Watch the Room 135 video!

"You can check out anytime you like,
but you can never leave."

Aloha,

Uncle Arty

Hey Sten!

Check your previous post. Kinda strange that you were gonna stay at the Hotel California across the street from Caliente....You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave....I'm still trying to finger out how to leave! I checked out a long time ago!!!

On 2002-09-11 22:05, bamboo ben wrote:

You don't. You face chain-whipping and removal of your TC tattoo with a wire brush.

Pages: 1 11 replies