Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki King's Luau Photos

Pages: 1 3 replies

T

First, a huge thanks to Tiki King and his wife for throwing the party and being such gracious hosts! The decor, the people, the entertainment, the drinks- it was all great! And I really enjoyed hangin in the 821 Club, where it's always 5:15 -King's awesome tiki lounge. Here's a few pics from yesterday.

Made by Tiki King for a past luau, the sign below says "Pull my spear, get a beer" - a Tiki Beer Dispenser! :)

Tiki King entertains us with some songs on his new uke

Martin and Rebecca on the entrance walkway where you pick out your lei along the way

Never seen so much tiki in the Redwoods before! :)

M

A fantastic time was had by all. The King is a most wonderful host. Great drinks, poured by kids who are liberal with the sauce. (Even inducing a slight stagger in the King late in the day with a ruthless Zombie), great eats, a frosted rice krispie treat pig, (Hopefully the picture will come out), and the amazing 821 Club, which fills one with a sense of great peace. Mike busted out the sacred Tiki Room shirt and was lookin' sharp. Plus, (and this fills me with great envy) this man fires is own mugs for the party! That's civilized.

There will have to be a slight revision to the order of the Bay Area Home Bar Tour schedule, so as to include the King's Luau.

1. Heather & Craigs
  2. Randy's
  3. TikiDaddy
  4. King's Luau
  5. Martin's
  6. TBA????????

-martin

T

You forgot to mention the Spam Sushi- it was excellent!! As well as your wonderful Caribbean appetizer- topped with caviar no less!! Lookin forward to Martiki's get together!!

I am still waiting to get pics back from the Luau. But I will post them on my site when I get them.

Pages: 1 3 replies