Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

This message is brought to you by the number 7.

Pages: 1 16 replies

[ Edited by: purple jade 2005-08-25 09:34 ]

And I give you seventy times seven the congratulations! Good job, Purple Jade, and nice to hear from you.

And will you do The Dance of The Seven Veils for your husband tonight? :wink:

T

Congratulations! Now, if you can survive the seven year itch... and the Rush music... you are golden!

You and Tikibelle should talk. Her birthday is 7/7/77

Sabu

Oh that's too cool!
Happy 27th Tikibelle!

Thank you Formikahini, but that was spoken like a true single girl! :lol:

Tikifish, does it say anything for me that I got him the Rush Chronicles DVD as a gift?

You could play the song "7" by Prince, or "Dance of the 7 Veils" by Liz Phair, or "Seven and Seven is" by Love, or "Seven by Seven" by Hawkwind, or anything by the Society of Seven...

Happy Anniversary!

(See, all your friends were wrong about this guy.)

Happy Anniversary PJ! Today is also the Annual Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain every year on 7/07 at 7am for 7 days.

I too, have been married for 7 years this year - married in ninety-seven.

congrats!

S

The qabala teaches that 7 is G-d's favorite number because he has blessed more than any others. Mozltov!

T

Happy Anni. PJ, are is the 7/25/97, hard to believe it has been that long already, boy time flies when having fun.

"Tiki are like potato chips, you can never just have one"

[ Edited by: Tiki-Toa on 2004-07-07 12:55 ]

UJ

37?! In a row?

wait wrong thread...

[ Edited by: Unkle John on 2004-07-07 20:11 ]

W

You kids need a copy of the Madness album "Seven". On the dust jacket it has lists of all sorts of famous "7" stuff (seas, deadly sins, etc).

Number repetition is fun. In 1988 on August 8th I gave my Camp Pinelow cow orkers little cups with 8 M&Ms in them. "Eat them!" I demanded at gunpoint (or something like that). Having done so we could all claim "I ate 8 on 8/8/88."

Sadly on April 5th of this very year I realized I had missed the chance to have had 4 for 4/4/04.

Maybe next May there could be a "Strive For 5 High-Fives on 5/5/05" campaign. Then brace yourselves for the 6th of June, 2006.

I almost forgot the albums "Seven Worlds Collide" by Neil Finn, "Seventh Wave" by Tim Finn, & the single "Seven Deadly Finns" by Brian Eno.

M

Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary!

Freddie... What about "Love Is the Seventh Wave" by Sting?

[ Edited by: MachTiki on 2004-07-08 08:10 ]

[ Edited by: purple jade 2005-08-25 09:36 ]

M

On 2004-07-08 09:39, purple jade wrote:
Don't forget "Seven and the Ragged Tiger"! (Ok, forget that one...)

Wow... I just had an 80's flashback. Thanks, now I've got "Union of the Snake" in my head.

Pages: 1 16 replies