Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Commissioned Birthday Artwork

Pages: 1 13 replies

T

Sabu Commissioned a lovely piece of artwork for my 27th birthday from his fried Lance Falk who has done work for "The Tom and Jerry Show" and "Johnny Quest." I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have. We were thinking of making T-shirts with the design, and trying to think of good phrases to add. Please let us know if you are interested and/or have any suggestions. Thanks again. Enjoy!

http://www.geocities.com/tinkerpr/Birthday.html

If you click on the animated tink, she will fly you back to my home website.

D

very nice..
not as good as being able to keep the monkey..but a close second!! :)
great guy you got there, tikibelle.. a keeper!

Oh, brilliant!
Sabu, you are one in a million.

T

Love your birthday gift, wish I had a good caption, love your site, you guys had your first kiss on my Birthday Aug. 31st which is so cool.

Nice. How about, "Peter Who?"

"Peter Who?" - That's nice!

I was thinking of "Who needs pixie-dust when you've got rum." as another option.

Sabu

M

Tikibelle, I love that name! I heart Tink!
You've got to see the Tink tiara I picked up in the Princess castle at Disneyland! You'd love it. I firmly believe a girl can never have too many tiaras @;-)

Sabu, way to go, fella! What a clever idea!

Lots of luv,

Rae

A girl never can have too many tiaras. I have two really fancy ones (one vintage looking), a couple of little crystal ones, and even some cheesy little girl boa ones. I love it! Tiaras rule!

UB

That is one great picture.
I was a big fan of Johnny Quest too.

Thank you all for checking out my website. Something like 150 people looked at the Tikibelle art this week. Again, we are still looking for good phrases. Thanks guys!

"Still want that Wendy to be your mama?"

DZ

"Hic"

Cute image-how about something about not needing to fly to neverland when your mug is full-I'm not exactly sure how to put it-anyway...

How about...

Pixie dust...rum...pixie dust...rum...

Pages: 1 13 replies