Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

i'm bored

Pages: 1 6 replies

you know, its a friday night, i should be at the movies with all my girlfriends, but i'm sitting at home on the computer talking on TikiCentral about non-tiki related things. does anyone have any ideas for a 16th birthday party.. tiki kinda thing?

Technically this falls in "beyond Tiki", but it should really be in Shout. But since Shout is not working, and since I have more than a few Trader Vic's Mai tai's in me. I'll leave it here.

For the time being.

~Hanford

On 2004-07-10 00:38, hanford_lemoore wrote:
since I have more than a few Trader Vic's Mai tai's in me. I'll leave it here.

You went to Trader Vic's tonight and didn't invite me? :lol:

It was an impromptu stop-off to the Palo Alto Trader Vic's.

Trip report: in the bar they had a live piano player.

Also: I hear they're opening a Hukilau in downtown Palo Alto, just down from the Blue Chalk.

Dear Wukus126,

I was going to post something really dumb in a futile attempt at humor, and it would have probably been at your expense.

But you know what my little friend? At that moment, I - Tiki Bong I - thought back to that period of time whan I - Tiki Bong I - was a mere 16th.

Oh, the life-inspiring questions that used to run through my head: "where can I pimp some beer","man, I never knew Billie's mom looked so "hot"","why do I need to study for tests when my peripheral vision is so good?","if my parents REALLY love me, why won't they let me kill them?".

But you know what little Wukus 126? Do you? No, really.

Nothing matters, unless it matters, then it matters.

I try to live by this motto, every day and with every breath. Now, go forth and do stuff...

oh bong, your twisted little mind. wukus, your not with the FBI are you?

B

you could get a job. :P

Pages: 1 6 replies