Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Me So Horny!

Pages: 1 11 replies

This is truly beyond Tiki. I am not entirely sure how I feel about the treatment of the animals in the running of the bulls (it seems that some of them get hurt) but the treatment of the humans is extremely appropriate.

If the captions seem stupid its because I wrote them.

"I forgot to ask the man at the ticket booth how to get off this ride"

"When you really need to itch those hard to reach places"

I put this photo up because of the sheer muscular physique of this bull. Damn that cow is ripped. Can you imagine how much all that muscle weighs? I am guessing that the guy on the ground is rethinking his choice of activies this day.

This bull will get his point across in the end. (Sorry I had to say it.)

Breakdancing and bull running dont mix.

"Hold up you guys, I dropped my necklace. If I just put my face a little closer to the ground, I am sure I will locate it......)

"Oooh I think I see it now" (by the way, crack kills)

Whats the only thing worse than running in front of an angry bull with sharp horns......

Running in front of FIVE angry bulls with sharp horns

I welcome different captions if you can think of funny ones.

Monkeyman great captions. I not only enjoyed the picutres but the "scared to death" faces on the people in the picutres.

Here is a video where a little person is bull fighting, and turns out that the bull
is the "horny" one.

http://www.thehumorarchives.com/attachment_files/ole.asf

Unga Bunga, you are amazing

How in the heck do you always manage to find some obscure movie clip or doctored up image for every topic that could possibly be posted on TC? Not only do you find a match for the topic at hand but you always find it so fast.

Your research skills are truly top notch. I want you on my Jeopardy team. I could have bet money that you would chime in on this post.

That video is very funny.

Thanks Monk,
Your captions are very funny too.

...me love you long time

T

Too boocoo!

As soon as they have the running of the squirrels,I'm there.

B

Thanks guys for a really fun post. Monkey man beautiful pic's and captions. the Muscular bull is spectacular.Bunga what can I say I'm speechless.
Thanks

"I told you guys to say BEER, not BULL..."

Excellent Flounder!

And another video clip of a bull that just can't wait to get home before he starts undressing his lover.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=bullstrip.wmv

Pages: 1 11 replies