Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Time2tiki website

Pages: 1 3 replies

I

A brief notice of the new tme2tiki website was mentioned in the 'food and drink' topic area, but I thought it deserved a mention here too.

http://www.time2tiki.com

This is the post-Honolulu website, run by the children of David and Anna Chan. There are some photos, restaurant history, drink recipes -- and best of all, one can now order and receive one or more 12 oz bottles of Dave and Anna's mai-tai mix.

I placed an order for some tiki mugs, and they came very well packed and protected. If you place an order before August 31, they will send you a free tiki shot glass for every $10 you spend.

By the way, I drove by the old Honolulu restaurant 2 days ago. There is now a chain-link fence surrounding the entire property - a very sad sight for a formerly glorious site. I'm so glad that the mai-tai mixes are still available.

Vern

Thanks Vern,
I wasn't aware the site was ready to take orders until I saw that post.(although I've been checking almost every day since I first heard about it)

I'm very happy to be able to have their mix and sauce sent to me up north!

I

The fine people at Time2Tiki are currently having a 20% off sale. Order $25 or more of merchandise, and 20% will be deducted off your bill at checkout.

This sale runs for three days only - Tuesday, June 12 through Thursday, June 14.

This is a good time to stock up on some great mai-tai mix, or orgeat syrup, or a tiki/mai-tai themed gift basket.

http://www.time2tiki.com/store_home.htm

Today I ordered The Super Tiki Delight giftbasket from these folks. The product description was.... This basket is filled with a treasure of delights! It includes two bottles of both Dave and Anna Signature Blends Mai Tai Mix and Island Zest Salad Dressing, tiki shot glasses, brown and green tiki mugs, macadamia nuts, a lei, sword picks, and cocktail umbrellas.

They were nice enough to let me change out the tiki mugs, so I picked for different ones from their site. I'm looking forward to trying out the Mai Tai mix..

I'll keep ya posted...

Rick

[ Edited by: bogielocks 2007-10-09 18:52 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies