Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Tangaroa - can you help?

Pages: 1 4 replies

I know you are a theme park music collector. Can you point me to the D'land 12 disc retrospective. I'm just not having any luck finding them.

Y'know - the fella who goes under the moniker "Grinning Ghost" is a friend of mine, I asked him yesterday about that set - it's not his! So - I guess getting in touch with the newsgroups is a good way to go (something I've never done, as I'm on a Mac & never figured it out).

All of us have made box sets for ourselves from time to time. I did a 15 CD set with custom art & jewel cases, etc... for my friend Dave Mumford before he passed away in Christmas of 2002. You can easily make your own - it just takes time.... (and good images of course!)

Good Luck!

Thanks for the info guys. I'm still not exactly sure how this works, but I'll tinker around with it.

Tangoroa - If you are still interested in Sea World paper items, I picked up something at an estate sale a few months back for a quarter. It is a paper place mat from the Atalntis restaurant with drawings and graphics printed on it. It's yours if you want it.

T

Wow! Thanks! I'd love an Atlantis place mat....
I'm just about to post something new in relation to Sea World, actually...

Pages: 1 4 replies