Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

TikiSHOUT! is back!

Pages: 1 9 replies

Hi all,

I got my act together and rewrote TikiSHOUT! It appears to be working just fine, although it is quite possible that it's not.

Check it out down at the bottom of the main page and let me know if you run into any problems!

Regards,

Hanford

Hooray!

Thank you! Of course now I won't be getting any work done.

hey hanford - many mahalos!

do i recall that the original version had a timestamp associated with the posts? if not, is that possible to do? jest wondering

(gimme gimme gimme :) )

H

Right on! Thanks for doin' the hard work for us yet again, Hanford. I know this site doesn't run itself, and it's awful nice of you to keep working on making it better and better for us.

For those who may not know: there's an even better way to say "thank you" to Hanford than just saying "thank you"... the next time you place an Amazon order, remember to come here and use the Amazon link above right under the TC logo & Google search box. Hanford gets a percentage of sales when you use that link, and it helps him defray the costs of running TC.

That's a damn good suggestion Humuhumu!
Thanks for making that more obvious to those of us who may not have clued in (read: myself).

-Slacks

Wow......thanks Humuhumu.....I sell new and used cds on Amazon (Bluesource Z shop), so I log in there daily......I will now log in from here to help Hanford......Mahalo

Bongofury

H

good thing I bought two books right here a few weeks ago, I was just checking around.

W

Bad news for me, the new TikiShout! Crashes my Internet Explorer (I had different computer before). The good news is I won't be wasting any time in Shout! The bad news is I'll instead be at a Trivia site competing with other dorks around the world to see who can type in "Kurt Russel" the fastest.

Pages: 1 9 replies