Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Check out my new cereal bowl

Pages: 1 15 replies

This is for Tikifish:

Wouldn't you say it's... hypnotic?

fruit loops?

you do have the most amazing fun things. upscale McPhee is what you are!

elicia
ps: wow, i never knew the history of the bamboo purse..or its blog..you are fun fun fun!

DZ

Indeed - Froot Loops are soooooo hypnotic...

But what's up with that chicken bowl?? :wink:

G

can I borrow that bowl for my cerial when your done! you crazy!

G

my spelling sucks! CEREAL!!! dam pigin

Damn, Girl!

I need to go shopping with YOU. All I got were these cute little ice-cream bowls. They're good for root-beer floats too.

Sabu

Proper credit for the cereal idea has to go to Tikifish. She's been coveting one of these Steve Crane Bird of Paradise bowls for a long time now, and when she saw I won this one on eBay, she asked me to take a picture of me eating cereal out of it.

Dogbytes: Believe me, I can be dreadfully dull!
Ask anyone who's made the mistake of asking me what I do for a living. :wink:

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 16:51 ]

DZ

I find what you do for a living hypnotic... :P

T

I don't know, the parfait glass and cereal bowl are nice, but check out this cucumber holder!

A

Michelle,
You don't collect Tiki Mugs. Is this the first of many? It is a road to madness.

Mahalo,
Al

H

On 2004-07-16 18:50, Alnshely wrote:
Michelle,
You don't collect Tiki Mugs.

No, I don't. I collect cereal bowls.

Seriously, for someone who doesn't collect mugs, I realized today I have an awful lot of them. This is the only one I've purchased, the others have been giveaway souvenirs from events or gifts from tiki 'ohana. This bowl is just gorgeous, and I needed it to be mine. I don't need any more. Really. I can stop any time. I mean, if I saw a Ren Clark severed head, I'd get that of course, I'm not crazy. Or a mug from the Mauna Loa in Detroit, that'd be neat. But I don't need them. I don't need anything. Except this paddle ball game. And this ashtray. But that's all.

Amendment: I realize now that I purchased Shecky. I don't count it, because it feels more like an adoption.

I had it all backwards -- the best bed is the one that's stumbling distance from Tiki-Ti, or the Mai Kai, or the Lagoon Room, or the Alibi, or the Kon Tiki, or...
Critiki

[ Edited by: Humuhumu on 2004-07-16 19:12 ]

DZ

This is the only one I've purchased, the others have been giveaway souvenirs from events or gifts from tiki 'ohana.

Giveaway souvenirs??

Damn, I've always had to pay for mine...

But I don't need them. I don't need anything. Except this paddle ball game. And this ashtray. But that's all.

Hee hee. I like the Jerk reference.

H

Not only did I have to pay for mine, but I had to pay big bucks.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

S

ahhhh, HUMU!
It's the Trader Vic's Jammies!!!!!!!!
Miss you mah lil sugarbooger!
Pea

Pages: 1 15 replies