Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

spacial tiki: Yours or Pele's

Pages: 1 10 replies

CA

BURN BABY' BURN!

An Offering to Pele??????????????????????????

BooCrazy BenALi' Tiki #1 "Son of Moth'ra"... will be sent to the Fire Godess unless someone saves it from it's fate.

This one of a kind, and first of a kind and quite possibly last of a kind piece is up for best offer over $50+shipping........ Bidding ends 11:30 PM July16

post bids here...............

the savior of this sacrificial tiki must paypal before 12:00 AM Pacific time Sat July17 to [email protected] or bring cash to the S.Cal Bch Burn

BooCrazy BenALi' Tiki #1 is 32" tall and weighs 35ish lbs?
Has My signature 'tapa doodles' and manic detail such as 'lightening bolt' eye brows!Has Bamboo Ben's Boozelizing eyes and mothling antenna/radar whakynissness!!

It was born off cinema magic during the filming of Cherry Capri's short film of me carving a tiki.... http://www.lottaliving.com/natpe.shtml
and a little radiation took over and it was over.........

COULD BE YOURS?????
COULD BE PELE'S????????????????

IS THIS MOTH DESTINE TO THE FLAME????????????????????

[ Edited by: crazy al on 2004-07-16 00:57 ]

CA

I forgot to weigh this bad boy so I can't say exact shipping till later.....
bid does not include shipping.... we deal with that later...
my shipping zip is 90742

I'm in for 50 bucks!

THAT is one crazy looking tiki! Great work Al.

CA

Mr.Brad are you trecking south for the burn????

TB

Unknown as of right now. I really want to, but I might be heading out of town for a prior engagement. I won't know until later on this evening. If I make it to the burn, I'll throw the cash your way and pick it up if you're bringing it. If not, I'll do the paypal deal and we can work something else out. Maybe I can come pick it up or something. I'll email you later on and let you know for sure. What time will you be at the burn?

CA

did you ever see this lightly distributed Indi cult Classic....

TB

Without a doubt…..Godzilla’s most fearsome nemesis.....SON OF MOTH'RA! ! !

M

I just watched the film and well I have been inspired to up the bid to $60.00....

Okay, I up it to 70

CA

box office is closed and Tiki Brad has the movie star!!

see you tomorrow...

I thank you, Ben thanks you, the Academy thanks you...

(Brad is a proud owner of Crazy AL Tiki#8 off many years ago, he must like getting the jump on things...)

thanks again

[ Edited by: crazy al on 2004-07-17 00:57 ]

Pages: 1 10 replies