Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Wal Mart Shirt

Pages: 1 8 replies

I did a search and didn't find this mentioned. Along with the usual assortment of tropical print shirts at Wal Mart, I stumbled across a rather nice tiki themed shirt mixed in! It was mostly red with many tikis on it. Not a bad find for Wal Mart.

I got the same one last weekend. I love it!

Hey thanks, TikiTikiTavi, I had to hit three Wal-Marts to find a medium on which the seams meshed nicely with the pattern, but I did.

T

i went and picked one up this weekend. it looks pretty good to me. it looked to see if they had any others, but just the red. not too bad for $8.

I was also able to track this puppy down, in fact I'm wearing it now. Anyway the sad thing is that it's that pre worn style so it looks kind of beat up. I can beat up my own shirts darn it, I don't need someone elses help. Still it's a bargain at $8.

The red was indeed the best by far. I liked it that the tikis were actually mugs, including a Paul Marshall one. Nice.

So far, WalMart does better than most of the mass market competition in that their tiki shirts aren't just boring FLORALS. Urk.

Buggers overcharged me though. $9.97 instead of under $8. I'm shocked! :wink:

tikivixen

I actually got mine for $7. Sorry guys!

T

Looked in two Wal-Marts, Cerritos and Long Beach Towne Center, and didn't see one...

I too bought that shirt today. The mugs used are from House Industries. I love the designs... but knowing where they came from makes me feel weird about the shirt. It's a great shirt though, esply for $5 in a XXL.

Pages: 1 8 replies