Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Aisle Tiki

Pages: 1 5 replies

A

Despite asking a few other suppliers such as Tiki Farm and Tikifreaks about them I am having a one sided battle with AisleTiki.
Nearly 5 months ago I ordered about $350 worth of goods from them. They took the money within days and yet I am still waiting for anything from them... even an e-mail explaining the delay.
And of course there is no other way of getting in touch with them...
I am not an unreasonable man but 5 months and silence is just plain rude... not to mention the money I personally am out of pocket - until the stuff arrives I can't recahrge it to Trailer H...
I have seen other emails about them and the posters seemed to get results so here's hoping...
cheers
aw

I have ordered a couple of things from them, and they always came through. It wasn't as large an order as yours, I don't know what to say. Keep e-mailing them daily, maybe threaten with police.

aisletiki.com's Whois info:

Organization:
Aisle 5 Enterprises
Cedric McCraw
1018 Kramer St.
San Leandro, Ca. 94579
US
Phone: (510) 614-7959
Fax..: (510) 614-7916
email: [email protected]

Administrative Contact:
Aisle 5 Enterprises
Cedric McCraw
834 Carey Dr.
San Leandro, Ca. 94577
US
Phone: (510) 483-6055
Fax..: (510) 483-6044
email: [email protected]

A
angus posted on Sat, Jul 17, 2004 4:13 PM

Thanks for the help... both email addresses are getting bounced back to me at the minute... looks like a monday morning phone call it is then...
cheers
aw

A

One number rings disconnected and the other goes to voicemail... and no return call... the emails get bounced back... does anyone have any recent dealings with them?

I hope I'm wrong Angus, but with a disconnected number? First sign that they are going under.
Good luck with the ordeal.

Pages: 1 5 replies