Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

jimmy & hoffa's 4th annual post kahiki luau! columbus ohio

Pages: 1 10 replies

columbus ohio. jimmy and hoffa will be hosting their 4th annual post kahiki luau bash.this startedthe following day after the goodbye kahiki party. it will be saturday july 31st. all are welcome. you dont have to bring anything, except we dont supply beer. these get pretty crazy and usually go till the sun comes up. PLENTY OF TIKI HERE. if you wish to attend, please e-mail me at [email protected].

[ Edited by: chisel slinger on 2004-07-27 18:47 ]

I gotta say, I read alot of complaining about no tiki in ohio. but since the posting of this, I am now hearing crickets chirping. except for people out of state..shame..shame

I hear ya man, I am willing to blow off a family reunion (well it is the wife's) to drive 555 miles to meet and party with a couple of guys I have never met. Where are all of the ohana in Ohio?

the booze has been bought and the party rolls on.plenty of tiki people here.looks like the weather is going to cooperate.ohio people feel free to jump in!

S

We're in!

What a great chance to meet up with our Ohio Ohana!

Mahalo :)

I was a lucky, lucky girl to have gotten to be there at the first PKL. Wish I could be there for this, the 4th, Chisel Slinger! You know how to throw a fab bash (and in one of the COOLEST homes).

See you and the beautiful Mrs. Slinger at Hukilau!

F

T

On 2004-07-29 21:32, Formikahini wrote:
I was a lucky, lucky girl to have gotten to be there at the first PKL. Wish I could be there for this, the 4th, Chisel Slinger! You know how to throw a fab bash (and in one of the COOLEST homes).

See you and the beautiful Mrs. Slinger at Hukilau!

F

Man now I am really bumming about not going, man this sucks, if not for the wife's brakes I would be there, now, I am stuck with her relatives and 4 kids camping, life is just not fair.

Chisel Slinger!

I guess I should spend more time in the events forum! I just now saw this post and the weekend is already booked-up. I keep missing all the local stuff. You should email me next time this sounds like fun!

C

Wow!! Havnt been here in a while. Sorry I missed this :(

S

Tiki lives on in Columbus, Ohio!

Chisel Slinger and Ohana put together one heck of a luau- (and we were only able to hang out in the early evening- no doubt there was much, much more after the torches were lit).

We were overwhelmed by it all, the music, excellent drinks, the lovingly carved tikis all around the grounds, the food (wow!), the pond with the fountain, the lovely wahines with such wonderful fashion sense, the wonderful outdoor bar, the AMAZING tours of the indoor bars with wonderful Kahiki artifacts and so many Witco goodies, the Moai necklaces and Hukilau stirs. What a hidden house of Tiki!

I could go on and on, but the real treat? The studio tour! So many poles and masks staring back at us! The fantastic black velvet painting!!!

Truely, we were enchanted, such aloha!

Thank you all for such a wonderful central Ohio adventure! All I can say is next year, TCers within a day's drive (or further!) should certainly make a point of getting this event on the calendar early- these are truely, hosts with the most!

thanks so much sabina. we were very happy to have you here. the party got much bigger after you left.too bad you had to go.see you at hukelau!...jimmy.

Pages: 1 10 replies