Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Tiki help needed!!!

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hi everyone... I just joind the site...i just bought an outdoor bar, nothing fancy just a small standard bar. Im planning a party in a few weeks and I want to go for the tiki theme...I want to have a good decorations but I dont want to run into a huge expensive bill... I was thinking of some ideas in turning the bar into a tiki type bar..I found these tiki god candles that would go great but i want some more...I would like a tiki mask on the front of it but i would like to make one..Im not a good wood carver but i work well with foam, can i use that and sprayseal it and paint it???? I was also thinking of putting up a bamboo type roof maybe...Another thought was to make a large tiki idol out of foam and hollow out its mouth then put it in front of my outdoor fireplace...Can anybody give me some feed back and some tips...anything will help....Thanx

Welcome aboard! I can help with candles and soaps....you know, the small stuff! Check out my goodies at
http://www.thetackytiki.com

Good luck with your party! There are plenty of pics to inspire your theme....check out the "tiki events" forum and you'll stumble across many great ideas! There is now no turning back! You are one of us!

hey.thanx for the link, really cool site..thanx again

T

Welcome to Tiki Central. Check my site out http://www.tikitoo.com we specialize in outfitting the home tiki bar with quality products, not that cheesy Party City stuff. Good luck on your search and have a great party.

B

Spend some time in this Creating Tiki forum and you will see Large amounts of just what you are looking for. Many TCr's have tiki bars and asked everyone how to do it.and then the Peeps who don't have their own tiki bar yet ask everybody how they did theirs, There are tons of Pic's, you just gotta search to find them though. Welcome to TC. Come on in, Sit down and stay awhile. we'll do our best to help you along the way. Some people Rent tikis too.

Pages: 1 4 replies