Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Bar Humor

Pages: 1 2 3 103 replies

T

Not sure whether to laugh or cry over this, but maybe it's funny...

I attended a pirate themed event recently and was told they had built a "tiki bar" for it...

Good one! I think they deserve some credit for trying. Maybe they can be taught about real tiki? Good post, it made me laugh. That's definitely a "tiki bar" from which I'd want to get 3 or 4 Zombies to drink, if only...

We need to start a fund from which we would buy and mail out anonymous copies (with a nice introduction letter) of Martin Cate's "Smugglers Cove" book to folks in need. We would then become tiki missionaries.

T

Yeah,if they had contacted me I might have been able to give them some pointers or even lend them a few items. Alas, they didn't really know me before the event. But it was funny. :wink:

T

Aaand, they pulled off the pirate theme very well. Sometimes it's better not to combine too many themes in one place anyways.

Credit: Found on www.killingtime.com/The Pegu Blog with the following caption:
"The introduction of Donn Beach’s Zombie
was tough on the Moai of Easter Island...."

Two men debate whether Hawaii is pronounced “HaVaii” or “HaWaii.” They ask a passerby who casually answers “Havaii.”

“Thank you,” says the satisfied first man.

“You’re velcome,” replies the passerby.

Found this morning in "The Best Joke Written About Every U.S. State" which can be
found at https://bestlifeonline.com/the-best-joke-written-about-every-u-s-state/

LOL Keep 'em coming Ace!

A recent hurricane did plenty of damage to Florida's Gulf Coast. But this pic... So sad...

Pages: 1 2 3 103 replies