Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Attn: Tiki Oasis Attendees - help!

Pages: 1 3 replies

I was at last May's Oasis extravaganza, and I am now desperately trying to find a vendor. This vendor was INSIDE and in the far right hand corner of the room, against the far wall. I am trying to find the little felt kid/baby jackets (much like the vintage Mexican ones) that had little tikis and torches on the backs. They were like $60/70. My baby is due in two weeks. Help me! It's NOT coconut kiss, or Kilohana (or Wes). They sent me here! Thanks.

Welcome akuakusue
I dont know the vendor either but I found my Tiki Oasis 4 Program and it gave a list of vendors who were represented. Here's a few...Maybe this would help you out?

A Hawaiian Experience
Adrift clothing
Bamboo 2 u
Bodhi glass
Coolies
Cruz retail
Cult of the eye
Da tiki boy
Falling Coco's
Genevieve Designs
Laney Bentz & Purple Jade
M-vision Graphics
pango tori
popalicious
Rockit Baby
Stensland design
Tiki lee's
Trashsistas
vintage Buzz/Wannabe's
zach zachery

Good luck. Aloha!

Aloha!
I might suggest you contact [email protected] as he was solely responsible for coordinating the location of the vendors and will probably still have the map with the layout of where each vendor was located throughout the Resort.
Mahalo

Cripes! I was vending in the same room and can't remember their names! They are from Simi Valley and have a store in the valley, I believe...what I do know is that they are not Genieveve Designs because the were right next to me....I'll try to pound it out of my head!

Pages: 1 3 replies