Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

The new addition to the tiki family

Pages: 1 10 replies

Hello all. Just thought I'd post a picture of my new niece at 3 days old. Her name is Ava Grace, and as you can already see, we are starting her off as a tiki centralite at a very early age!

T

Welcome Ava! Great to see that people are starting you out right in this wonderful tiki world.

P

Very cool...ummmm....baby - holder - thingie.

I get a huge kick out of my nieces and nephews, too.

From ages 7-18 - they're all into Tikitime here at the Lounge.

I jam uke and they all bang on bongos and shake shakers and beat little bamboo xylophones.

You're sure to have some cool times together.

MD

Congratulations, the gods have been good to your family. That little bundle will bring you all more joy than any bucket of Zombies ever will.
My wife and spent our second honeymoon on Kauai and came home with one more souvenier than we thought. He's 18 months old now and ever since he could walk, he goes out and pats the Tiki's in the yard. Ask him where the tikis are and he'll point right to all of 'em.
Truly our little piece of paradise.

[ Edited by: Mr. Dale on 2004-08-27 21:25 ]

Congratulations ! A little Tiki present.

J

Congratulations! She's a cutie!

D

so it's true: all babies come with hats.

happy unclehood!

Aloha, little Puana!

Does that make her "Grand-Niece of Mothra"? Or "Second Cousin Once Removed of Mothra"?

Whatever the case, she couldn't be one iota cuter. I LOVE being an aunt, too. Everything you do is gold!:
"You watched her for 30 minutes! THANK YOU!! I got to take a bath!!" or
"You changed a diaper - thank you SO much!!"
Hey, it wasn't even a stinky one, and they think you're saint.

I just got the word that my niece, to whom I gave the Guava Gulch Tiki Bar for her My Scene dolls, is having a Tiki Themed Party for her 6th birthday!! It was HER CHOICE!!!

YESSSSS!

Congratulations Uncle Mothra!
She is SUCH a cutie!

My first nephew turns 1 tomorrow, he just learned to wave. At my wedding he recognized me in my dress and did his two handed wave followed by a HUGE laugh. They're priceless. Enjoy her! Mine lives on the other side of the continent, so every moment is cherished.

Thanks so much for all the wonderful responses everyone! Yes, she truly is a blessing. Every moment spent with her is cherished. Rocknrollgirl and I have already gotten her a number of little Hawaiian outfits and are constantly on the prowl for more. She’s only 4 weeks old now and I’m already planning her 1st birthday luau. I can’t wait!

Pages: 1 10 replies