Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

King Kukulele's Tiki Palace

Pages: 1 21 replies

NEWS FLASH**
A volcano has just erupted in Echo Park and King Kukulele is on the scene. Witness the birth of a tropical paradise!

King Kukulele is looking for A few urban islanders to come live the luau life at his all new Lemoyne Lanai apartment building. This is going to be the hippest and hottest new Tiki apartment complex in decades!! Just minutes from Sven Tiki's house. Don't miss out!

The Lemoyne Lanai has 1 and 2 cabana apartments available, but they're filling fast!! Email King Kukulele at [email protected] if interested. MAHALO

K

I want some details, this is fascinating. Does this mean Denny is a real estate developer? Or is he the developer's inspiration and spokesperson? Got pictures?

This volcano has been dormant since 1926, but has shown new signs of life since King Kukulele recently rediscovered it.

EEEEEEEEE - Gads!!!!

offer me an apatment under $1500 clams + la here I come!

A

We'll need to appease the Gods of the volcano. We'll need a virgin. Good luck finding one in Echo Park.
Al

You know,
I think after a certain amount of time you
just become a virgin again.
Any thoughts on that T---?

Can you say "DORMANT VOLCANO"

I mean kook-a-kook-a-la-me "PLEASE"

Have no brakes
Cannot stop
Mahalo to you
Baxdog

[ Edited by: thebaxdog on 2002-09-21 08:49 ]

Isn't King Ku Ku a virgin himself??
(then rent would be free!!)

Let's see
Struck by lightning mmmmmmm(thinking out loud)
bit by a shark mmmmmmmmmm
Winning the lottery mmmmmmm
Two virgins in the same place at the same time
No flippen way

OK LISTEN UP PUPULE PEOPLE! THE KING IS NOT A VIRGIN! I MERELY PLAY ONE ON STAGE. THE LEMOYNE LENAI IS WALKING DISTANCE FROM EVERY COOL THING IN LA & APARTMENTS ARE GOING FOR WAY UNDER $1500 (FOR YOU NEW YORK MALAHINIS) CALL ME QUICK! (213)500-KING
MAHALO,
KING KUKULELE

KING KUKULELE

[ Edited by: KING KUKULELE on 2002-09-22 11:49 ]

Rabble! See what you boys did? You have rousted The King AND HES SHOUTING!!

[ Edited by: floratina on 2002-09-22 14:38 ]

OK OK,
I The Bax Dog,
Do swear to never call the King, a virgin again.
I am also sorry that I got off thread/topic

O K, all you so called Tikiphiles,
The Kukely King needs our help.
He really has purchased what could be (with a little help) the next wave of the future, Tiki retreat / apartment building.
Names will be mentioned, articles will be written, news cast will be in full swing.
It is time to give back to the man that has given us so much.
Do you paint?
Do you plumb?
Can you get good deals on anything that could help turn this everyday building into TIKI heaven.
This is a bold move in the big City, but with Tiki central behind him he can't lose.
So put on your overalls, grab a pipe wrench, or stir stick, or if you like donations would help, but let's all pull together and put this sucker on the map.
Long live the KING!

Virgin, Virgin, Virgin!!!!
p.s. virgin!
p.s.s. I heard through the tiki-vine that the King is actualy a gigalo in "real life!"

p.s. virgin!
p.s.s. I heard through the tiki-vine that the King is actualy a gigalo in "real life!"

p.s. virgin!

This is what I get!!?? the uke gods have made my computer stick!!!!

[ Edited by: bamboo ben on 2002-09-23 07:53 ]

I hereby command Bamboo Ben to do all the Bamboo trim and fence decor on the Lemoyne Lanai. Then we'll put you in the Volcano with a Gorilla in heat! Besides what I do in my off hours is my own business, someones got to pay for the Lanai!

Congrats, Danny, what a courageous move! You should have no probs renting the pads in such a hip (not painfully) and coming neighbourhood. It would be great if it would be all to Tiki freaks!
Is it on Lemoyne street? And do you know about that great thriftstore painter Lemoyne that lived in that neighbourhood and left behind a whole house full of her crazyy paintings?

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki on 2002-09-23 14:39 ]

I thought his name was Denny? Is Danny, Denny in german? Bigbro needs to come back to L.A.!!

I thought his name was Denny? Is Danny, Denny in german? Bigbro needs to come back to L.A.!!

Yes it's DENNY, like Martin, sorry, my mistake. I was tired.
WHOOO is going to give me a ride to Tiki Farm on Sat. afternoon?

Aloha Tiki Centralites, I want to let you know that the Lemoyne Lanai is getting alot of buzz from Otto Von Stroheim at http://www.tikinews.com!! Word of the Lemoyne Lanai went out to his email list and the response was staggering. Please contact me and let me know if living at a tropical apartment building in a hip part of LA sounds interesting to you. There's not much time. There are one and two bedroom apartments available. Email me at [email protected] or call (213)500-KING
Mahalo!
King Kukulele

Well Malahinis,
It looks like my volcano in Echo Park may have erupted a little too much! I may be buried in LAVA. The appraisor of my loan broker thinks the sales price is too high. The Lemoyne Lanai may not survive this tsunami. BUT If any of you Tikiphiles out there knows of any investors that might be interested in saving my Tiki apartment complex from falling out of escrow, let me know ASAP. Respond at [email protected]
Mahalo,

Pages: 1 21 replies