Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

tiki farm ''king konga''

Pages: 1 17 replies

I am a Japanese. king konga of TIKI farm is looked for. Please sell king konga.

Welcome to Tiki Central, calypsojoe!

As you probably already know, King Konga is retired and sold out. He's quite sought after, and you would be very lucky to find one. I don't know where you could find one, but your post has so charmed me that I'll make it my personal quest to help you get it! If anyone here has a King Konga you're willing to part with, I'm willing to subsidize his trip overseas!

Just a thought...
Calypsojoe has a yen for King Konga. Wouldn't that make him Chinese?

:-?

On 2004-08-31 00:26, Bamboo Dude wrote:
Calypsojoe has a yen for King Konga. Wouldn't that make him Chinese?

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-12 14:43 ]

Thanks fil/. :blush: I don't get out very often!!

M

Back of the line calypsojoe!!! Welcome to Tiki Central!!

Matt

I hope king conga gets his Tiki, I am very fond of Japanese Tikiphiles.

Here's an excerpt from a recent request for the BOT, written in charming Engrish:

Hello, Mr.Sven

Firstly,I really really knocked out for your Book of Tiki!
So,I would like to sell your coolest book at my shop to curious chicks always can get.

I'm look forward to nice touch from you.

Me too!

D

calypsojoe,

welcome to tiki central ~ your note was so cute, that i made a trip to the Hawaii General Store here in seattle to look for a King Konga ~ unfortunately, they had none.

good luck on your search.. looks like you have new friends helping !

elicia

ps: mattfink, if i find 2, should i pick one up for you too?

M

That would be most excellent of you!!! I've been lusting after my friend Nancy's for quite some time now.

Matt

On 2004-08-31 15:23, dogbytes wrote:
calypsojoe,

welcome to tiki central ~ your note was so cute, that i made a trip to the Hawaii General Store here in seattle to look for a King Konga ~ unfortunately, they had none.

good luck on your search.. looks like you have new friends helping !

elicia

ps: mattfink, if i find 2, should i pick one up for you too?

On 2004-08-31 00:18, Humuhumu wrote:
Welcome to Tiki Central, calypsojoe!

As you probably already know, King Konga is retired and sold out. He's quite sought after, and you would be very lucky to find one. I don't know where you could find one, but your post has so charmed me that I'll make it my personal quest to help you get it! If anyone here has a King Konga you're willing to part with, I'm willing to subsidize his trip overseas!

Thank you for a comment.
Please become a tiki friend.

D

Calypsojoe ~

for your information: Tiki Farm offers a discount to Tiki Central members ~ for all items that are not already on sale.
TC Discount info

and speaking of sales, according to SugarCaddyDaddy (Vice President, Director of Sales & Marketing and all round nice guy) says Tiki Farm will add new things for sale tomorrow! http://www.tikifarm.com

i'm not sure how much shipping and taxes/customs might be ~ but its a good way to stock up on Tiki!

elicia

We've got 1 King Konga in our warehouse and he's mine!! We do though have another mold for King Konga's bro Head Banger (Konga like bandmember beatin' on skulls buried in the ground with big thigh bone like drum sticks... rythym section guy... should we launch him?).
Holden
King Konga loves you and so do I.
(total King Konga's produced... 294 and 15 were in resin with no pedestal... the remaining 279 were hand-stained plaster)

Holden Westland
Tiki Farm
"Purveyors of Polynesian Pop Culture"
http://www.tikifarm.com

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2004-09-11 02:46 ]

Yes Yes, launch away. I found out about you guys too late in the game. I own dozens of Tiki Farm mugs, but I don't have any home decor items yet. I would definitely get a headbanger.

M

Banger... Banger... Banger... Banger... Banger...

Doesn't EVERYONE look forward to nice touch from Sven? I know I do.

You...are...HEEEAAAAALED!

M

Sign me up Holden!!! I'll take two!!!

Matt

On 2004-09-11 02:42, smogbreather wrote:
We've got 1 King Konga in our warehouse and he's mine!! We do though have another mold for King Konga's bro Head Banger (Konga like bandmember beatin' on skulls buried in the ground with big thigh bone like drum sticks... rythym section guy... should we launch him?).
Holden
King Konga loves you and so do I.
(total King Konga's produced... 294 and 15 were in resin with no pedestal... the remaining 279 were hand-stained plaster)

Holden Westland
Tiki Farm
"Purveyors of Polynesian Pop Culture"
http://www.tikifarm.com

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2004-09-11 02:46 ]

FA

Sooooooooooo, what ever happened to "Head Banger"??

Pages: 1 17 replies