Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

2 small batches are ready of Mount Bumatay and da pukas! please read in full on pg 3! mahalo 9/18/04

Pages: 1 2 53 replies

Got my Mt. Bumatay today. Awesome hardly decribes it. I can't wait to break it in.

All I can say is WOW! I got my 'roa and 'tay today and I am blown away. I really thought I liked the Tangaroa more when I first saw the pics, then I got them and the Bumatay totally kicked my ass - they are gorgeous! I love them both. Thanks for spreadin da aloha far and wide to us TC folk. Your work just gets better all the time. Can't wait for your future designs. Thanks again, Gecko!

C

WOW!!!! Just got my Tangaroa & Mt. Bumatay from the Post Office yesterday & they are truly some beautiful artistry! Amazing - 2 of the best ones in my collection, by far. Beautiful work, Gecko - can't wait to see what other great pieces you'll come up with next.
:drink:

G

Mahaloz friends!
I'm glad you guys are happy wit da mugs. I'm sculpting a new design right now and will do the whole process from making the mold to doing the dirty work of cleaning the ceramic to da final glaze. I don't know if it will be a limited edition but most likely it will. When your carving tiki's building bamboo bars and making tiki mugs from scratch, It's hard to find time to make more than 300 mugs and do the rest of da stuff at da same time! I'm looking towards the release of this new sculpt I'm doing (next year release). You know me, wen it comes to da mugs I like to get LOCO with my designs!

oh, da mango glaze pukas are done. no mo! I don't know if any other color will be coming out in a big run.

Mahaloz for your guys support.

Aloha

Gecko,
I love my hand painted Tangaroa
Put me down for one Mt Bumatay please.
Thanks

B

[ Edited by: bifcozz 2007-02-09 22:10 ]

Pages: 1 2 53 replies