Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Post Hukilau Key West?

Pages: 1 4 replies

S

Other TCers down here? We'll be in town awhile.

If so drop me a personal message, a Southernmost Mai Tai could be in order :)

T

Ah, rats, I was down there Sun thru Tues... and bored silly. Wish I'd seen this earlier!

S

I thought so!!! Damn. As we got in Monday we were driving in kinda down near Simonton street and I saw what I thought might have been you on a bike early eveningish.

We were in the truck and the bike was going the other way, so we didn't double check and I just attributed it to 'seeing things' as we'd just spent the weekend around Tiki people.

Well, next time you're around the DC area give me a ping- there's a drink with your name on it at the Lounge of the Seven Pleasures- not the same, I know :( Either that or we'll have to head your way eventually.

Anyone else down here, or going to be down here soon, give me a ping.

Mogambo, King Kuk, Chikitiki and Christian were all down there too Sunday and Monday. I have yet to hear any stories they might have.

T

On 2004-10-01 16:10, Jungle Trader wrote:
Mogambo, King Kuk, Chikitiki and Christian were all down there too Sunday and Monday. I have yet to hear any stories they might have.

Here's a story: I was sitting at a sidewalk cafe on Monday night, ready to shoot myself in the head out of boredom, when I see the above listed posse wandering down the street.

I'm awful fond of all of them, but I was ready to kiss 'em all when I saw them. Made my night! Thanks, guys!

Pages: 1 4 replies