Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

So THIS is where you people all hang out!

Pages: 1 9 replies

Oh ye Luxuria avoiders... ye shall not prosper...

Nope!

Which reminds me, some user at Luxuria just asked about two days ago HOW to get a copy of "The Tiki & The Guitar" in Berlin. But they'd never have gotten a proper response, due to all of your wicked, wicked dereliction!

Why the friction, why the dereliction?

Halt thine iniquity!

RB

Discovered Luxuria a few weeks on one of my random web wanderings. Good stuff!

L

See? This citizen, I like!

:)

On 2004-10-21 15:13, Rum Balls wrote:
Discovered Luxuria a few weeks on one of my random web wanderings. Good stuff!

In times long past I had a guide to Tiki in Europe on the Luxuria website. Luxuria members could put up their own page, which was very cool. Luxuria was one of the first websites that had interaction between Tiki-philes. When the Book of Tiki came out, it was BIG NEWS and you ran a competition for people to win a copy. Exciting days. Then you closed!

Anyway, good to see Luxuria is running happily again.

Trader Woody

L

This time, there's not all the room for User pages, however you can start Forum topics there - feel free to do so!

On 2004-10-22 03:34, Trader Woody wrote:
Anyway, good to see Luxuria is running happily again.

Trader Woody

RB

Luxuria's become a lunch-time habit for me. It's a fresh blast of air in a workplace where hip hop blasts from one end of the building and blowhard talk shows bellow from the other. Now I just need to sneak some martinis in here...

L

Very good! I hope you'll post these sentiments on that "Shoutbox" thingie they have there.

:)

On 2004-10-22 13:51, Rum Balls wrote:
Luxuria's become a lunch-time habit for me. It's a fresh blast of air in a workplace where hip hop blasts from one end of the building and blowhard talk shows bellow from the other. Now I just need to sneak some martinis in here...

On 2004-10-21 11:23, litlgrey wrote:
Oh ye Luxuria avoiders... ye shall not prosper...

Nope!

Which reminds me, some user at Luxuria just asked about two days ago HOW to get a copy of "The Tiki & The Guitar" in Berlin. But they'd never have gotten a proper response, due to all of your wicked, wicked dereliction!

LITTLEGREY!
It’s me, Kahuna Kawentzmann who made that CD - did you forget?
Just lead them my way.
mailto:[email protected]

L

I can't forget it's your CD! That's what makes it DELIGHTFUL.

I was basically trying to lead the person directly to your camp. I probably should have told him where you'd be spinning next!

LITTLEGREY!
It’s me, Kahuna Kawentzmann who made that CD - did you forget?
Just lead them my way.
mailto:[email protected]

On 2004-10-21 11:23, litlgrey wrote:
…Which reminds me, some user at Luxuria just asked about two days ago HOW to get a copy of "The Tiki & The Guitar" in Berlin.

The days of CD-Rs of that album are now officially over. It’s cheaper for everybody to get at iTunes Music stores (USA, Europe and Japan).

KK

[ Edited by: Kawentzmann 2006-09-07 02:59 ]

Pages: 1 9 replies