Aloha Day Hawaiian Festival
Sunday, October 24
10:00 AM to 5:00PM
805 451-0589

Elings Park
Las Positas Road and Jerry Harwin Parkway
Santa Barbara, CA 93109
elingspark.org

Not sure if this counts as a tiki event per se, but I ran into Creaky Tiki here in SB who reminded me of it. He and his wife went last year and said pretty fun and the closest thing this town gets to having any kind of regular annual tiki event. There are hula dancers, vendors, food, vintage woody wagons, and some other stuff, so it should be fun. If you have been looking for an excuse to come up to SB, this is probably your best excuse. And if you get here early enough, you could check out the surfing museum on the beach and have breakfast at Alphie's in Goleta as well.

So I hope to see Creaky Tiki (whose real name I've conveniently forgotten), Theron (who's SCREEN name I've conveniently forgotten--go figure!), Chiki Tiki, Sabu, and anyone else on this list whom I've met at this event!

Trader, well said, and good to finally meet you. The force behind the event can be viewed at this web site:
http://www.hulaanyone.com/

Unfortunately they do not have any information regarding the upcoming event in Elings park. Last year there would have been room for more vendors, maybe Chiki you should give them a call.

Cheers,

KT

[ Edited by: Kreaky Tiki on 2004-10-22 00:27 ]

T

Yikes, looks like we missed this one? CHiki and I vended Saturday in Ventura at the Primer Nationals hOt rod show. I would've loved to vend in SB on the beach. Oh well. maybe next year.

TC page Or TiKi tOny.cOm

[ Edited by: tikitony on 2004-10-24 14:26 ]

Pages: 1 2 replies