Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Baby Bong - the Tiki Bong Dynasty Continues

Pages: 1 4 replies

As we all know, nothing last forever. After many Mai Tais of deliberation, I've named a successor to the tiki-lord-king-god - TIKI BONG!

In the event of my natural, accidental, or self-inflicted demise, Baby Bong will continue on with the in-your-face tradition that has come to be known as - Tiki Bong.

My eldest daughter - Lady Aloha aka Samantha, is too much like her mother - nice. That will never do if one really wants to 'Bong' the world of tiki.

So I turned next to Baby Bong. She has all the requisite requirements to carry on her father's tradition of a no-holds-barred form of aloha - fu#( you!

So, as a matter of introduction. Here is Baby Bong - mean as hell - Replacement for Tiki Bong:

Don't be fooled with the sweet smile. This was Baby Bong on the balcony of our 19th floor suite at the Sheraton Waikiki after she "accidently" knocked the maid over the balcony (can anybody say "badseed").

This is Baby Bong when she needs to get down to "business". She is displaying the 'Fist Of Death', used to, shall we say, mediate disputes. The 'Fist of Death' is a known weapon of mass destruction (WMD).

This is Baby Bong at Kailua Beach last year. The little 'drift wood' contraption was actually a full-function guillotine. She disposed of the lifeguard after he failed to let the tourist floundering in the surf drowned.

Well, it's with great pleasure that I have finally found my successor to the royal throne of Tiki Bong.

(oh yeah, she also squeezes fresh limes and lemons and makes Mai Tais, Trader Vic's Grog, and Lapu Lapus)

Mahalo to you Bong, for leaving us in capable hands, should the need arise (which it hopefuly will not).
Aloha,
:tiki:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

BaBy BoNg To ThE rEsCuE!!!!

ArRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Do'in it to you in the ear hole! I want my Funk, funked up!! Dig?

[edited by Hanford to fix the word-wrap]

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2004-10-27 13:01 ]

An instrument of evil in the guise of a sweet, innocent child.

Sheer genius!

This is great news!
The last Bong was ugly lookin.

Pages: 1 4 replies