Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Tara reid pulls a janet jackson

Pages: 1 28 replies

R

not a planned exposure this time but just as funny. At p diddys birthday bash her dress strapped slipped and she then begged photographers not to use the photos

http://thatsjustnotright.com/movies/hires/tarareid/

warning
this link shows a breast

[ Edited by: rodeotiki on 2004-11-08 18:49 ]

[ Edited by: rodeotiki on 2004-11-08 19:02 ]

T

here's the video of the event. Includes her telling everyone not to publish the pics.

D

It says "This Page Cannot Be Displayed"! How fitting!

A

Oh good, I can know quit watching my worn out copy of "Body Shots" in slow motion...Yea!!

Is that a bite mark on the edge??

awww jeeez. One time in college I walked across the Common with my dress bunched up under my book bag, and my undies showing. All the frat boys were hooting at me and I thought I just looked hot.

You know, I really liked her, I mean, The Big Lebowski, and all. mmmmm, yeah, she's had some "work" eh?

Yeah, Tara, sweetheart, someday, maybe in about 20 years, people will take you seriously in hollywood again. She shoulda stuck with the Coen Brothers.

D

Hmmm...I didn't think her boobs were that big. She kinda struck me as a flattie. Whaddaya know?? I think she just moved up a coupla notches on the hot scale! And I never though tshe was that hot.

All I can say is...today's Tara Reid, tomorrow's Joey Heatherton.

or for you semi-obscure 60s TV/Laugh-In buffs:

Today's Tara Reid, tomorrow's Judy Carne.

See you at Betty Ford, Tara!!

[ Edited by: donhonyc on 2004-11-08 22:27 ]

errr....donho, she's not a 'natural' if you catch my drift.

not that I think you care either way :)

Tara is about one bad movie away from a PLAYBOY layout....just wait until Brittney stops selling records....it ALWAYS happens.

[ Edited by: aquaorama on 2004-11-08 22:54 ]

I don't buy it when women say they don't know their boobs are hanging out. As a female, I know when I feel a draft it's time to check the ole' cleavage. Apparently the "enhanced" no longer have feeling in their breasteses to know they're taking a walk on the wild side. Love it!

D

Aquaorama-

I hear you on the bad movie-Playboy theory. Look at Farrah Fawcett. Talk about too little, too late! In her case it was WAY too late...yeesh.

We can only hope that Britney drops so far off the radar that she has no choice but to be in Playboy....and nobody will care. She makes me ill.

Now what is the fascination with Paris Hilton? She is just downright freakish and gross. She makes Tara Reid look like Salma Hayek..or something like that.

Ick! Nipple scars!

It's good to know that some of us will never have that problem. :roll:

Mr. P came home last night when I was peeking at Tara's boobies, and he said 'watcha doing?' and I said 'looking at Tara Reid's boobies' and he said, 'oh oh, I want to see...' That's what makes for a happy marriage!

yuck, don't zoom in on the bologna nipple.

It's kind of funny, you know, American Pie 2, Nicky Hilton's Vegas wedding, doing the red carpet at P Diddy's Birthday, boobie falling out, whining that no one takes you seriously. Who says irony is dead?

I know I've been watching too much E! channel when I know a plastic surgery scar. Can you breast feed with those bad boys?

OH yeah, I think she may have been, umm, not quite so sober, when the boobage slipped out, zoom in on her face, she's looking a little haggard for a mere 28? Didn't Carson Daly say he knew she was the woman for him when she drank him under the table at MTV Spring Break??
She was great as Bunny Lewbowski!

On 2004-11-09 09:43, mrs. pineapple wrote:
Mr. P came home last night when I was peeking at Tara's boobies, and he said 'watcha doing?' and I said 'looking at Tara Reid's boobies' and he said, 'oh oh, I want to see...' That's what makes for a happy marriage!

She was great as Bunny Lewbowski!

I'll second those comments.

M

TM1

Does anyone have any links to this that work?

the worst part, for me, is that as soon as I clicked on one of the pictures to enlarge it, it came up like a cajillion percent larger, with the nasty post-surgery nipple right in my face shudder
Makes me love my boobies even more.

On 2004-11-08 18:50, Turbogod wrote:
here's the video of the event. Includes her telling everyone not to publish the pics.

Did Tara Reid do it on purpose?

The extra exposure certainly took Janet Jackson from the forgotten list onto the front page, the David Letterman Show, cameo appearance on sitcoms, etc.

Looks like a Lamprey got her.

I hereby apologize to each and every tikicentral member.

"The last time I saw jugs that big two hillbillies were blowing on them!"
-Rodney Dangerfield

M

Uh, yeah...that is one Frankensteined looking nipple there....

On 2004-11-09 18:57, christiki295 wrote:

On 2004-11-08 18:50, Turbogod wrote:

Did Tara Reid do it on purpose?

The extra exposure certainly took Janet Jackson from the forgotten list onto the front page, the David Letterman Show, cameo appearance on sitcoms, etc.

a starlet's breast 'accidentally" becoming exposed is not a 21st century phenomenon :)

ref. the "encyclopedia of bad taste" under "breasts, enormous..." jane russell's hijinks for the movie "underwater!..."

for your more prurient curiosities, there is a website (duh) featuring scores of nipular blunders. all these people didn't skyrocket to fame because of them :)

On 2004-11-09 17:03, tiki mick wrote:
Does anyone have any links to this that work?

http://poststuff.entensity.net/110804/tara/image.php?pic=5.jpg

you would think that some of these numbskulls would do some research into breast augmentation and surgeons. ladies if you want them done right,have them done through the axilla or umbilicus. no nasty "chewed pepperoni nipples".

D

Tara who?

I wish that was Meg White and her boob falling out of the dress. Oh mama!!!!

[ Edited by: donhonyc on 2004-11-14 22:01 ]

Granted I'm no expert on the augmentation issue, but they look good to me.

MB

Christiki...live a little, please :lol:

On 2004-11-14 21:00, Mrs. B wrote:
Christiki...live a little, please :lol:

Mahalo for the advice, Mrs. B.

Maybe there will be an additional reason to visit the Tiki Theatre, after all.

Pages: 1 28 replies