Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

"Sam's Dinky Noggin" and "Sam's Shrunken Head" mugs from Tiki Farm coming soon (promo, pg.3)...

Pages: 1 2 53 replies

B

Sam Sam Sam, itz about time. I think that TF got your through in Record time. I Want one. Can't wait to see those Bad boys.
Are ya'feelin a bitmore Proud recently, you should. We All love you man.

Hey Ben. Thanks for the comps. Except for being out of town and just getting back, I've been really busy lately working on a big project in the town where I live. There is an old pharmacy here built at the turn of the century, and until Hurricane Ivan, the original building was covered up with ribbed metal. Well, the metal blew off and revealed the original stonework, etc. underneath so the owners decided to restore it to it's original charm. Anyhow, I just finished doing all of the painting on the front and side just as it was in the 40's and 50's. The paintwork is really nothing fancy, actually nothing more fancy than basic billboard-style letters using the old layout and colors, but it does show the look that the pharmacy had in that period. I am happy to have something to do with any restoration of that kind, so it was a fun job for me. Now back to my coffee table book pursuits and more time here at TC. :)

http://www.samgambino.com

R

Sam , we need pics. And how is that book coming along? hee hee ...

B

Sam, I received your " Shrunken Head" mug today when I got home from Hukilau. it is really cool. Mahalos to you.

Hey Sam, I piched up a purple Dinky Noggin at the Mai KAi. Very special.

Thanks Raffertiki!

Pages: 1 2 53 replies