Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Hi from the meat packing captital near Omaha

Pages: 1 32 replies

MT

Hi. My name is Charles Salisbury but the people at work cal me Chuck.

I live on the flank of Omaha, NE and I work at the Aksarben Beef Co there. I am a superviser on the slaughter line. I am a third gineratino meat packer. My Gradnfather came from Hamberg in Germany during the Porterhouse famine of 1912.

I do don't have a girlfreind becasue I work 12 ours in one day at the slaghterhouse. I tried to meat a girl the I thoght worked at the plant but I found out she wasn't one. It was jsut an idusytrial accidnet on the band saw cutter

I saw a tiki at Kohls store when I wnet to the BBQ Cue Off in Rentsburg, NE. Rentsburg is sort of on the hind quarter of Ohama. I lked the tiki it. When I heard other people liked it to, I started to look for a girlfreind wwith it. I wone the BBQ Cue Off last year in the flank meat devision. I thougth taht would make it easy to find a girlfreind but it won't help non.

THere is a girl that worked in the ofice at the plant. Her name was patty. SHe was USDA GRade Choice on my slagutherhouse checklist. And she had a nice rump, my friend Tip said she was so young it was boneless probably. WHin I turn in my time chard at the plant orfice, she really made my tinderloins broil at the orfice. THe supervisor of the entral depaartemnt made me leave the bilding.

We wear metal mesh glove on the line. Sometime I start to thing about a girl on the line. I would wont to put BBQ sause all over it and lik it off.

My daddy said I have a faymose unkle in France. It's caled Cordon Blue. He was a night for the KIng of Fracne. HIs name was Sir Loin. My Daddy said I had a brother before the great batle of Wellington. The post man called him SLim Jim. He dead. Bad heart.

I like to make a tikis out of Meat. I do'nt use wood. I use meat. I use wood to cook meat at the BBQ CUe off in Rentsburg, on the hind quarter of OHama. I will show to you wehn I am done.

Is there a girl here athat want's to put BBQ sause on here? IF you do do tell me and I will come by you house. I still have 89 weeks of Vaycation because I dont' go anywhere but the BBQ CUE off in rentsburg, NE on the Himd quarter of Omaha.

have you tried stroganoff?

Were you in the band Killdozer?

Trader Woody

...not from the same Hamburg family.

hay meat tiki !
you is one a ok mofo in my book.
welcum to tiki cnetral.
does you have anny picutres of yor meat tikis?
i aint' never been to ohama but da ladies roudn here say that i am viery profishent at meat packin -IF YOU KNWO WOT I MEAN!

DO THE LAIDES IN OMAHA NO HOW TO PLAY THE BEEF WHISTLE???
DO THEY LIKE GRAVY WIT THERE STEAK?

ROCK ON WIT YO BAD SEFL & KEEP YO MEAT FRESH.

Meat Tiki,

Please try to forgive the brazen ways of my fellow TC members. They seem not to understand that we need to welcome new members to our table with an appetite of friendship.

I would like to admonish those members (as well as rat them off) for not offering you our blue-plate special of aloha!

Welcome aboard Meat Tiki!

MT

On 2004-11-14 16:18, bigbrotiki wrote:
...not from the same Hamburg family.

Is taht you Great Unkle Sven?

On 2004-11-14 14:25, Trader Woody wrote:

Trader Woody

I was thinking The Meat Puppets

O Ma Ha?
Is that the Big Island?

MB

Meatloaf makes a come back...news at 4 am

On 2004-11-14 21:05, Mrs. B wrote:
Meatloaf makes a come back...news at 4 am

Don't let your meat loaf.

Tiki Toa???

On 2004-11-14 21:30, RevBambooBen wrote:
Tiki Toa???

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 2004-11-14 17:38, Shipwreckjoey wrote:

Trader Woody

I was thinking The Meat Puppets

The Meatmen came to my mind first:

This story is grounds enough to become a vegetarian.

Trader Woody

Flashback! They did have a song called "Man of Meat". Good times!

Imagine if the folks on Rapa Nui had used meat instead of lava rock for all those Moai! Silly, smelly, Meat-Moai (insane laughter)!

Good luck on the dating circuit MeatTiki! Hope ya MEAT one soon! If she's a Vegan, don't hold that against her.

mmmm...meat...

http://www.markryden.com/

On 2004-11-15 13:55, Tikiwahine wrote:
mmmm...meat...

"Kids come runnin' for the great taste of meat!"

Are you the guy behind that ManBeef.com website?

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/manbeef.htm

TM

Can you also eat seal meat?

I wonder if the misspelling of meet was intentional - or simply due to the copious amount of meat on that guys mind.

"I do don't have a girlfreind becasue I work 12 ours in one day at the slaghterhouse. I tried to meat a girl the I thoght worked at the plant but I found out she wasn't one. It was jsut an idusytrial accidnet on the band saw cutter"

P

I'm so confused..

This thread was a real porker! Looks like an inside job, did the perpetrator ever confess :lol:

(edit-spelling)

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2010-07-11 20:57 ]

i know who it was,Mike.....

Z
Zeta posted on Sun, Jul 11, 2010 8:58 PM

A member of the Meat Beat Manifesto...

T

Funny, I was just tipped off to this thread today. So weird that it came up again. I'd love to Meat this guy one day.

I meat him once before. he was rude and tried to eat me. It was bloody disgusting!

Rugby players eat thier own dead.

These aren't the droids you are looking for.

you kids are a bunch of HAMs!

Quit LOAFin around!

TT

As someone who was born and raised in Nebraska, although 500 miles west of Omaha, and as someone whose dad was a butcher, I take great offense at all of the meat jokes. I demand this thread be reported as SPAM! :-0

On 2010-07-11 18:52, lucas vigor wrote:

Ark! Ark!!

On 2010-07-14 18:08, Tabu The Wonder Seal wrote:

On 2010-07-11 18:52, lucas vigor wrote:

Ark! Ark!!

Wow, first post in 5 years from Tabu The Wonder Seal, brought on by the Seal meat issue!

DC

TM

Ark Ark Ark!

We all love seal meat.

Tabu the wonder seal has maggie's drawers.

1985-45-1213-7886-410-321867

1447-23

TM

Ark Ark

1241 8706 1331 24 9561 1691 2138 4219

Pages: 1 32 replies