Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Ladies? Beard or no beard?

Pages: 1 14 replies

What do the ladies think about beards?
Facial foliage or a smooth puss? What do the ladies like?

Personally, I like the "soul patch" or "ibbity bibbity"...

B

On 2004-11-17 20:06, Jungle Trader wrote:
smooth puss

Hmmmm......

D

Ummm, it depends.

D

Sure, Jennifer Aniston looks great sporting one, but it takes a special kind of lady to pull that kind of look off and make it work. You go girl!

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2004-11-17 23:52 ]

jt: you thinking of shaving off the goat? we say do it, everyone needs a little change time to time. is the wahine complaining? :)

With DrunknMunkey in the military, he's not allowed to have any facial hair other than getting special permission for either a stash or a full beard.(unless they're deployed then it all comes off for the gas masks) Any time he has a few weeks off he grows a goatee, and I love it!

Cleen, I'm not shaving anything. Including my face. The wahine says, "No wild thang for you!" I say she'll change her mind.

On 2004-11-17 20:06, Jungle Trader wrote:
foliage or a smooth puss?

Oh, that's another thread.

D

Well,considering how beards tend to collect,shall we say,debris,I would tend to figure that certain activities would have to be eliminated-like pie eating contests.

S

Is not shaving the same as growing a beard? Seems to me the intent is important. My wife is crabbing because she doesn't like me growing a beard. I say I'm on vacation and am just not shaving. I have no intention of growing a beard. However, once my face is all hairy I may trim it up so that it is a beard. Till then it's simply a symbol of my slovenly laziness.

Sorry, couldn't resist

I like the way a goatee looks, and I certainly like the way it feels, but I don't like the way it smells! (the flavor saver). Plus, whenever I bring home a guy who has ANY kind of facial hair, my parents always say the same thing: "he needs a shave."

one or two day stubble on the weekend is fun.

Grizzly Adams beards are RIGHT out!

you think i'm no dead sexy???

My Dad has a beard, so it's a huge turnoff to me.

Here's Dad with a beard, me, Jeff with a goatee

Pages: 1 14 replies