Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

the Happy Squirrel thread

Pages: 1 20 replies

...just in time for New Years ...

[ Edited by: Beatnikine on 2004-11-22 11:10 ]

[ Edited by: Beatnikine on 2004-11-22 11:11 ]

Clearly the squirrel is settling for the Bud only because there were no mai tai's availiable in the taste test!

That must be the 'after' picture. I remember parties like that. The 80's were so fun.

"squirrels gone wild"...

Hey, Rock... How come you never take me drinking?

Bear And Squirrel
Deep in the woods sat a bear and a squirrel at the communal latrine. "Hmmm" says the bear to the squirrel, "Do you find that crap tends to stick to your fur?"
"Yes it does" replies the squirrel.

"Great!" says the bear, and wipes his ass with the squirrel.

More Happy Squirrels:

[ Edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy on 2004-11-22 15:47 ]

I know that Squirrels and Gophers are different rodents altogether, but you folks are gonna love The Gopher Museum! It's even better in person!

the Happy/Wild Buttery Squirrel recipe

1 oz Vodka
1 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
1 oz Amaretto Almond Liqueur
Pour into a stainless steel shaker over ice. Shake until ice cold, pour into an ice-filled old-fashioned glass, and serve.

"Bullwinkle, that trick never works."

• Rocket J. Squirrel

this "low rider squirrel" lives outside my office.

this is the squirrel whose been peeking in my bedroom window each night...

M

Nice one J$. Thanks for the laugh. You da man!

Pretty cute J$! I think you win the "Happy Squirrel" award :)

D

Are you sick and tired of squirrels running naked in the trees around your house? Have you had to hide your children's eyes when a tiny furry streaker crosses the sidewalk in front of you? We've got the answer, Squirrel Underpants. All you have to do is catch a squirrel, restrain him carefully, slide on a pair of tiny tighty-whiteys and then let him go. Each pair of 100% cotton briefs is "Proudly Made in America" and features a 2" waist and a tail hole cut in the back. Help the squirrels hide their nuts for the winter!

squirrel underpants
i love Archie Mc Phee!

Why stop there?

The truly happy squirrel is found decked out in his natural vintage ensemble for his evening stroll through the trees

Pages: 1 20 replies