From too much adrenalin
hide my eyes and take two more aspirin

(chorsu)

Drunk again -- not a weekend
Pagan alchoholiday
Cheer and beer hounds -- that still keep me at bay
Drunk again -- till the binge ends
My glass fortress my mainstay
And the wonder of each new sordid day....

• Naked Raygun, "Wonder Beer"

S Sam

Glad to hear you're kicking ass where you're supposed to.

Congrats and keep up teh good work!

Best
Mark

been awhile huh?

well, it's a new year.

New year always kinds of bums me out.

I usesed to always look at News years with optimism when I was younger. The whole clean slate view, everyone gets a whole new shot.

The years have taught me that it's more of teh same.The years have taught me that it doesnt really matter.

Man well anyone making new plans fo rteh new year? Work has gotten kind of rough lately. I just had 2 months of down time. I am glad to say I am working again though. Oddly enough I am doing effecyts on a movie taht I did pre vis for back when it wa sin pre production.

The fighting stuff is going okay. My jiu Jitsiu teacher gets mad at me though cause i am way more deicated to capoeira than Jiu Jitsiu. I'm actually going to go train in Bahia next year. My capoeria teachers wife keeps telling me she wants mer to find some hot little capoeira girl form brazil and bring her back. My vcapoeira teacher jsut tells me I will have no trouble getting girls there.

I went to an 8-0's kareaoke show tonight for awhiel. It was just about as bad as it soiunds.

What were they thinking

the horror...the horror...

H

New year bums me out too.

I'm just a-sittin' here watching the snow pile up... and takin' a little sippin' safari in my mind with some home-made Mai Tais... ahhh...

dont kid yourself.
if those ducks had a chance
they would kill you
and everyone you love

By the wya,I just checked my email and apparently I just won the Malayasdian international lottery.I won $552,000.00 All I have to do is send tehm my checking account bank routing numnber so tehy can transfer the fuynds. Sounds liek a done deal ey?

[ Edited by: suicide_sam 2009-01-18 02:15 ]

Hang in there Fred. The New Year? I love it. Let's get on with it. Don't look back, every moment is brand new. Smile!

Happy Spew Year!!! :)

K

I got the new Dale DeGroff book, and drank one Navy Grog and two Zombies, and then started drinking Bulleit Bourbon right out of the bottle.

What did I bid on on eBay?

Just goit home and my ribs are killing me. I should NOT have gone out drinking tonight. Gotta be up early for work tomorrow too. The movie I'm on right now sucks anyways.

Man I got my ribs all busted up trainig yesterday. Not broke though, just a contussion. SO hopefully my ribs will stop killing me soon. When I got home yesterday I layed down for awhile. When I tried to get back up I was in so much pain I had to grab teh rails on teh headboards and pull myself up inch by inch. It took an hour and a half to get out of bed. Once I was up I dragged myself to teh car, and I drive downb to the bar for a coupel of drinks.

I'm no quiotter

Today the pain was allot less worse though.

Damn that was some fucked up grammar huh?

I mean it wasnt so bad. Still hurts when I cough

or hiccup

or breath deep

Oh well... I got to get up early to work on some piece of shit movie about teh end of teh world tomorrow.

I shoudl get some sleep now.

g'night

Are ya having a baked potato with those ribs? :)

My favorite animal is teh Pinata

cause they're low maintenance, and they're filled with candy!!!

aiight

drunk nowe

g'night

I had something toiatally poinante to post. And some how I donm't seem to remember it

I hate it when that happens.
but usually I don't have shit, that's important to say.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

spemt a big chunk of teh nigh t t'n9ght, talking politics.

The more teh tequila flowed...

the more incistefull I seemed to get

aiight

drunk now

g'nighyt

heh, best palce to psotr right now. So I'm thinking about the evolution of cows tight? My daughters friend is a veegun, well what the hell is a veegun, turns out a veegun isd really a vegetarian. I can't kkeep up with these kids toady. Why would somebody choose to be a veegun? Because they don't wanmt to eat a cow maybe eh? So I'm thinkin why has a cow changed over tiome. Cows were changed because we changed them. But if you look at a buffalo, it had not changed. I like bufffalo. I like all things natural. who can respond to this?

OR maybe they think a chicken is cute and thwey son't want to eat a chicken wtf? awww cute little chicken. sheeeeeeit.

L

why in the hell are ther eso many threads about the same topicc? do peopel not know how to use the search function?

I did a search for my liver, to no avail.

On 2009-04-11 12:57, Unga Bunga wrote:
I did a search for my liver, to no avail.

That's cause your liver's in protective custody, in the witness protection program.

"The rum's the thing..."

[ Edited by: Limbo Lizard 2009-04-11 21:52 ]

This is the drunk room. Please, if you want an argument or perhaps debate, go to another room.

"That's not an argument, it's a contradiction..."

No it's not.

Yes it is.

W

I WILL TAKE YOU ON!!!

(Also: I wish I had some potato chips.)

NOW: Back to our previously scheduled whisky.

SO IT WAS KARAOKE NIGHT AT aLEX'S AND THIS GUY DID 99 lUFTBALLOONS. bUT HE DID TEH eNGLISH VERSION, AND ALL i COULD THINK WAS, "wHAT A PUSSY". i THINK HE SHOUDL HAVE GONE gERMAN, BUT WHATEVER. Just my opinion

Aiight durnk now

g'night

Pages: 1 2 3 4 171 replies