Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Humuhumu is now a Special Tiki Central Agent!

Pages: 1 33 replies

Aloha,

I am pleased to announce that Humuhumu, longtime Tiki Central contributor, moderator, and creator of Critiki, has now joined the exclusive society of the Special Tiki Central Agent!

Neither she, I, nor any Tiki Central official is at liberty to reveal the exact specifics behind this important recognition, but let me go on record by saying that Humuhmu’s incredible attention to detail and insistence on always-taking-the-extra-step to perfection were major factors.

As a reminder to all, Humuhumu’s member rank has now changed to reflect her new Tiki Central Agent status. Let’s all give her the praise she’s due. Congratulations Humuhumu!

~Hanford

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2004-12-08 16:24 ]

I'd say she earned it. Congrats, and good luck in the upper crust.

T

Jumujumu (as they say south of the border),

Congratulations on your new title and all it entails!

B

Way to Gooooo HumuHumu, noone deserves this honor more than you.
HappyHappyHappy

Great choice, a worthy fighter to join the ranks of these elite operatives...I can picture her already, in her black turtlenecked leotard...The girl from T.I.K.I.

But waitaminnit: She is also with CRITIKI...doesn't that make her a...DOUBLE AGENT!!?

Yay!

Don't forget about us little people, Humu.

"Mai Tai. Shaken, not stirred"

-Z

I'm wondering why Shag didn't immortalize Humuhumu with his prints?

T

I guess it is so top secret she's not allowed to post anymore. Oh the bitter irony?

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-13 11:33 ]

Z

Since Humuhumu is now a Special agent with secret duties, should you even be telling us? What if one of us gets kidnapped by an agent from Ceramic Rooster Central, and is forced to tell all?

Congratulations, Humuhumu! I hope this means you get rewarded with a selection of Emma Peel Goes Tiki wardrobe items.

H

Does this mean we have to behave ourselves around you now or we could be terminated on the spot???? just kiddin. Congrats, you deserve this more than anyone else.

T

Heavens, ZebraTiki, for a moment there I thought you said "special agent with secret cuties"!!! Hm. I'm sure Special Tiki Central Agent Humuhumu wouldn't mind a harem of secret special tiki cuties. Talk about job benefits!

CONGRATULATIONS, HUMUHUMU DEAR! meowyep, you will look just as good in a black leather catsuit and kitten-heeled boots as you do in a vintage Hawaiian dress! :wink:

xoxox tikivixen

T

She will help us win our skirmishes with the dark minions of OWL CENTRAL, too!!!

M

Way to go Humu! Congratulations.

OL

Wait, I think I've seen this movie! This is the one where Evil Parrothead has Humuhumu suspended over a tank of genetically-crazed sharks. His plan is to convert the world rum supply into tequila, thus forcing everyone to drink Margaritas instead of Mai Tais.

A sly smile appears on Humuhumu's face. Her theme music starts to play. Using a combination of karate chops, seductive looks, and the ultra top-secret gadgets hidden inside her new ukulele, Humuhumu escapes. She foils Evil Parrothead's dastardly plans, and blows up a bunch of stuff.

As he slinks away, Evil Parrothead says "You won't stop me next time, Humuhumu!"

Humuhumu sips a Mai Tai, and laughs.

The End.

(roll credits)

F

On 2004-12-08 08:12, ookoo lady wrote:
Wait, I think I've seen this movie! This is the one where Evil Parrothead has Humuhumu suspended over a tank of genetically-crazed sharks. His plan is to convert the world rum supply into tequila, thus forcing everyone to drink Margaritas instead of Mai Tais.

A sly smile appears on Humuhumu's face. Her theme music starts to play. Using a combination of karate chops, seductive looks, and the ultra top-secret gadgets hidden inside her new ukulele, Humuhumu escapes. She foils Evil Parrothead's dastardly plans, and blows up a bunch of stuff.

As he slinks away, Evil Parrothead says "You won't stop me next time, Humuhumu!"

Humuhumu sips a Mai Tai, and laughs.

The End.

(roll credits)

Is that the movie where she drives around in that cool Witco sports car?

M

Isn't this a still from that movie?

P

Congratulations, Humuhumu !

N

Humuhumu,

Congratulations! The Tiki Ti could be your Matt Helm or James Bondish lair.

Nicktiki

KK

You mean she wasn't before now?
Congratulations!
(edited for inexplicable and not so funny references to ape DNA)

[ Edited by: Kava King on 2004-12-08 10:34 ]

KK

You mean she wasn't before now?
Congratulations, now get out there and moderate.

D

so many hats, so few heads.. or something like that!

congrats humuhumu ~ another well-deserved promotion!

T

Congrats, Special Agent Humu! In celebration, I offer the sage words of Albert Einstein:

If A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y and Z, with X being work, Y play, and Z keeping your mouth shut.

Way to go, Humuhumu!!

http://www.samgambino.com

UB

Tiki Cenrtral would not even be as cool as it is without Humu Humu!
Humu Humu, thanks for being here and all your hard work.
A Tiki Cheers to Michelle!

H

Mahalos to all, especially Hanford! Like Hanford says, I can't say much about how I became a Special Tiki Central Agent... but I think I can say thank Lono I survived.

Due to some special assignments, I have indeed been flying low under the radar lately, and thus posting a bit less. I do have some intriguing (and declassified) sightings to report from Point Richmond in the Bay Area:

Now, I'm off to the tailor to have my new black catsuit taken in, and then to the dry cleaners to have those pesky stains removed....

M

I wish I could tell you all how much fun the initiation was, but alas, I cannot. Needless to say, the ol' paddle was put to good use, there were lots of burning candles, and Hanford looks good in a kilt.

Wow, Humuhumu discovered a rare temple site for Dumparoa, the god of recycling!

H

Perhaps one of Humuhumu's secret duties is doing ad shoots for Samsung:

T

On 2004-12-07 19:04, christiki295 wrote:
I'm wondering why Shag didn't immortalize Humuhumu with his prints?

Better never than late...

Special Tiki Central Agent Humuhumu contemplates her next move after surviving the shoot-down of her Atomic Flying Car by Dr. Mephistopheles.

On 2004-12-07 20:44, ZebraTiki wrote:
Since Humuhumu is now a Special agent with secret duties, should you even be telling us? What if one of us gets kidnapped by an agent from Ceramic Rooster Central, and is forced to tell all?

ok, I laughed OUT LOUD at the thought of Ceramic Roosters Central. I know someone who collects chickens.

hee heee.

I'm going to get Humu2 drunk and make her spill the beans...

M
mig posted on Thu, Dec 23, 2004 1:00 AM

Get her drunk to make her talk? I thought you've seen this girl in action... anybody who has, would know that this tactic would not work. She holds her liquor better than anyone.

Even torture doesn't work. Only the tempting wiles of a gorilla may hold the key...

S
SES posted on Sat, Dec 25, 2004 1:12 PM

Congrats! Now do you use the flip flops or high heel shoe phone?

And really she isn't posting any less but they are now just invisible to most of us...

:)

Pages: 1 33 replies