Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Mr. & Mrs. Sperm Whale's Wedding

Pages: 1 17 replies

Aloha Everybody - I just got back from our Honeymoon last weekend. Anyway, I wanted to let everbody know that our Wedding at at Sam's Seafood was a success. I posted some pictures on Shutterfly. Here is the Link:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeFt2jlq3cS&open=1&x=1&sm=1&sl=0

I hope this works. I don't know how to put pics on TC yet.
I also wanted to thank everyone on TC for their input on ideas for the wedding. I wish I could of invited all of you there!!! I also want to thank everybody that attended "King Kukelele's" birthday party the night before for not destroying Sam's. Because, our wedding was the following night. Let me know what you think of the Pic's.
Later,
Spermy

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale on 2004-12-11 12:09 ]

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale on 2004-12-11 12:16 ]

D

wishing a lifetime of joy to Mr & Mrs Spermy! beautiful pics!

T

EUWWWWWWWW!!!!! Great pix Spermy! And many congrats... welcome to the wacky world of marriage.

Wow - full sleeve on Mrs. Spermy!

M

All the best to you both!

H

Dear Spermy,great pictures, congrats, best wishes for the future. Euwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

T

B-Eeeeeeuuuuuuuutiful! Congratulations! May the squids explode with delight in your honour!

B

Beautiful Pictures, Beautiful Wedding, Beautifulmplace. Hope your marriage is just as beautiful. Congrats!!

Conrats to Mr. & Mrs. Spermy. I love a tiki wedding!

A-A

TM

Congrats to you and the Mrs!

If you don't mind, here's some highlights....

Congratulations and a toast :drink: :drink:
to many happy years together.

[ Edited by: Dimethios on 2004-12-11 19:38 ]

Thank You Tiki Matt for posting some our photos!!! You Rock!!! Thank's everybody for the copliments , as well.Here is a link of some pic's from our Honeymoon in MAUI. There are some "Don the Beachcomber" pics from the Royal Lahaina, too. Let me know what you think.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeFt2jlq3dW&open=1&x=1&sm=1&sl=0
Hope you enjoy them as well!!!

Mahalo,
Spermy

<

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale on 2004-12-11 21:26 ]

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Spermy!
Looks like a fantastic wedding, great pics!

Many happy years for the both of you,

N

Congratulations! Looks like your wedding was a great time. Best of luck in your future together.

Congrats and many great years together!
-FB

Warmest wishes to you & your wahini Spermy!!!!

Thank's everybody for all of your warm wishes. I had so much fun at our Wedding I wish I could do it again, because now I know I didn't need to stress so much!!
Mahalo,
Spermy

Here are a few Photos from our honeymoon in Maui. I just learned how to post pic's. YAY

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale on 2004-12-22 12:53 ]

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale on 2004-12-22 12:56 ]

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale on 2004-12-22 12:59 ]

Just so you know Laura and I are planning to be at Sam's Seafood on Sunday November 20th for our 1 year anniversary!!! We got married there ya know!!!. Anyway we will be in the bar from about 5:30 till maybe 6:30 see who wants to join us for dinner then get a table. If anybody wants to join us that would be really cool!!
Hope to see you there!!!
Later,
Spermy

Pages: 1 17 replies