Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday, Wersmo Derinc!!

Pages: 1 23 replies

Best birthday wishes to Dave of the Purple Orchid (December 31st), who also happens to be my birthday buddy!

The whole world celebrates our birthday!! Woo hoo!!!

M

Have a Purple birthday!

Happy Birthday to Dave of the Orchid
Your party will likely be sordid
But a barrel of fun
And two barrels of RUM
Look back, not ahead, Gee thats morbid!

I guess what I mean to say is that if anyone tells you that your another year older and closer to "you know", and the Grim "you-know-who" is knocking on your "you-know-what" DON'T
LISTEN!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!

Happy Birthday Dave!

8T

Happy Birthday Dave!!! & Happy New Year too
I sent you a P.M. a few days ago....

8FT

Happy Birthday Dave.
Mahalo,
Al

Dave, i know you'll have a great birthday on New Years Eve. See ya at the Orchid!

Tbird.

Dave! You are always so generous and cheerful. You give of resources and experience to make get-togethers special. I believe I can speak for others about your ability to make others feel welcome and a part of the party. You have provided a wonderful clubhouse where TCers are treated like they are on a special list. Happy New Year and Birthday to the King of the Purple Orchid.

H

The Purple Orchid may not have the history, the size, or the sheer density of Polynesian artifacts that the Mai Kai has, but it holds its own when toe-to-toe with the Mai Kai in one very important department: hospitality and aloha. Dave & Rebecca go out of their way to make all TCers feel like family when they're at the Purple Orchid, and Dave & Rebecca have been staunch supporters of tiki--you'll see them out at many events (including supporting others' tiki bars in the LA area!), and have helped big events like Tiki Oasis and Mondo Lounge by taking their bar show on the road.

Happy birthday, darling Dave! And much love to Rebecca, too.

P

I second Humuhumu's toast. Dave and Rebecca are great supporters of Tiki and it is so great to have a great tiki bar like the Purple Orchid right here in our own backyard. It is a friendly, relaxed place to escape the city into Polynesian Paradise.

Happy Birthday, Dave, and thanks for all you have done. I'll be in Palm Springs on New Years Eve and so I won't be at the party at the Purple Orchid, but we will raise a toast to you and everyone celebrating there with you.

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year!

DAVE- HAPPY BIRTHDAY-

Like all of the others said you have been nothing but a very friendly and hospitable guy. And we love the Purple Orchid!!! I hope you have a wonderful B-Day!! Today is Mrs. Spermy's birthday as well.
Have a Happy New Year!!!!!
Later,
Spermy

Happy Birthday Dave!
Our only regret about going to Palm Springs for New Year's Eve was missing the party at the Purple Orchid. I'm sure the P.O. will be fabulous, especially since it is also your birthday party!

You and Rebecca are great people, and we definitely plan to visit the Purple Orchid soon in 2005!

To Dave and Traderpup, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! But can I get a Happy Birthday over here too? It's my 31st on the 31st!

:)

Thank you, Trader Pup, for starting this post and all of you who have embraced me and Rebecca in our efforts to create a little corner of Tikiland. Tiki Centralites have always offered kind words and shared ideas and inspiration. I really am having the most fun of my entire life right now and I am grateful to all of you.

Great things are coming in 2005!

Thanks for the song, King Kukulele, I could hear you sing it as I read the words.

Happy birthday Atomicchick!

Dave

[ Edited by: Wersmo Derinc on 2004-12-31 11:34 ]

Dave and the wife RULE!!!!!, such kind folks are mighty hard to find. Much love. TWT

WooHoo!! Happy Birthday Dave! Hope you have a Tiki-rrific Year!!

Happy Belated B-day Dave,
wish you could have been at Kona,
but I know you have a great bar to run also.

see ya soon,
Jeff(bigtikidude)

Happy Birthday Dave!! You Fricken Rock!! Sorry for being on the late freight.

Dave Happy Birthday!! It's going to be a great year.

Happy Birthday Dave!
Have a Fabbo Year!

WooooHoooo! Put Another Candle on Your Birthday Cake....Happy Golden Birthday Dave. We will Celebrate the next time we see you :)

Happy Birthday Dave!

Happy Birthday Dave, have a blast tonight !! :D

Happy Belated B-day Dave.
Hope it was fantastic.

reviews or pics of Smugglers cove sir?
:wink:

Jeff(btd)

Pages: 1 23 replies