Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

King Okole Water Pipe

Pages: 1 15 replies

S
squid posted on Tue, Oct 8, 2002 12:20 AM

Sorry for the delay but I'm definitely NOT a web designer.....Anyway, King Okole awaits those who partake... http://www.squidart.com/portal.asp

Enjoy!!
Squid

T

So in what way is this Tiki? or an event, for that matter?

[ Edited by: tikihound on 2002-10-09 14:40 ]

S
squid posted on Wed, Oct 9, 2002 8:47 PM

Howdy tikihound,
This ceramic piece debuted at the Big Ol' Tiki Bash (an event). It was discussed and inquired about in that forum. I felt it appropriate to respond within the same forum.
King Okole is one of my "Freeky Tikis" and possibly not what you may be used to seeing in tiki land. As I am not into ethnic forgery, I tend to take great liberties with the traditional stylings. Hope that explains it. Take care.

Squid

[ Edited by: squid on 2002-10-09 20:48 ]

HH

...and its one of my favorite mugs :wink:
I got #5 at the bash, mucho gracias senor' calimari
:drink: I think i have 1 to many of theses already

D

Let's get this party started!

i went to the First Big Ol' Tiki Bash and always regretted not making this purchase..lucky for me, Squid had one of these stashed away!

Duuuude! We could be Sun Kings!

I am hearin' Cypress Hill's "Hits from the Bong" in the background...........All I can say is..,"Nice Carb."

F
foamy posted on Fri, Dec 29, 2006 6:04 AM

Nice job. It's a niche that needed fill'in. I had been wondering about their absence.

There's an absolute must have for the new year's festivities

S

Wow, Talk about diggin' up dead threads! Dogbytes contacted me and I had to do some serious digging to find those puppies. Still have some. Totally lost track of the numbering so they will not be numbered. $35.00 plus shipping. Makes a nice little watering can as well :) PM if interested. Thanks!

I'll take 'em all! :lol:
Charge it to Ernie Keen please!

if anyone knows were i can pick up King Okole the tiki water pipe i would love to here were he is hiding

On 2007-03-07 08:17, mikecheese wrote:
if anyone knows were i can pick up King Okole the tiki water pipe i would love to here were he is hiding

Aloha Mikecheese! There are some outa site tiki waterpipes available at The Freak Factory next to Freaky Boutiki in Mission Beach San Diego.

http://thefreakfactory.biz/

http://thefreakfactory.biz/

Phew!! Thought I was burgled for a second there. :wink:

T
teaKEY posted on Wed, Mar 7, 2007 1:05 PM

The freakfactory sells those and this is what is posted first thing on their site

""The Freak Factory has reopened after a tragic fire"" -did the tikis do it??

I like them, the tikis themselves are attractive shapes. Make good mugs too.

K
kooche posted on Wed, Mar 7, 2007 5:02 PM

shit man!

if i still was smoking i'd have to have one of those...but for now - i am not

not until i can do it in a recreational fashion and not let it rule my life...do i sound as though i have an issue? i do? well i do...

god weed can be good

Pages: 1 15 replies