Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

TikiMoose Who wins it.

Pages: 1 26 replies

Looks like most of you had a correct partial guess.Therefore I can smash it up into several pieces and send a chunk to everyone that guessed.Or pick someone you may or maynot like.Who ever gets the most votes wins.

[ Edited by: sonofabeach on 2005-06-14 08:01 ]

B

Ummm, neither....

the mug does resemble a hoof a bit...!

[ Edited by: dangergirl299 on 2005-01-24 17:19 ]

Buffett fans will love it!

Please don't tell me that's in your house. :o

H

Is that moosetiki supposed to be holding a mug of beer? At a tiki bar? No no no no no.

Hakalugi.Close.Believe it or not some guy sent me a pic and wanted it made for his ?????in florida.The guy died.Not sure before or after he saw it.Now I have this special one of a kind piece.Only one in the world.Guess what it was for and win it.I will mail it to you.Bet your getting pretty excited by now.

[ Edited by: sonofabeach on 2005-01-25 06:54 ]

B

Is it the bastard son of CarrotTop & Mr. Ed?

On 2005-01-24 21:11, sonofabeach wrote:
Guess what it was for and win it.

You mean it wasn't a sign for a bar? Okay I'll take a guess... Is it a target for a shooting range?
:D

Man you guys are good.The guy was a bastard.And it is a tikimoose.But sorry not a target.

DZ

Is it....... SATAN??

T

[i]
Is it a target for a shooting range?
:D

Ahahahaha! It oughta be!

H
hewey posted on Tue, Jan 25, 2005 9:05 PM

On 2005-01-25 13:21, Doctor Z wrote:
Is it....... SATAN??

Yeah - that thing is looking pretty damn evil!

"The devil went down to a tiki bar, he was looking for a soul to steal.."

A crack den?

Trader Woody

On 2005-01-24 21:11, sonofabeach wrote:
The guy died.
[ Edited by: sonofabeach on 2005-01-25 06:54 ]

it's CURSED

was it made for his funeral?

M

On 2005-01-26 16:03, Tikiwahine wrote:
was it made for his funeral?

That was a zinger.
I say she wins.

Cremate the guy and this thing with him!

What the hell is it? What the hell is that thing? What the HELL is that damn thing? WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!!!!!!! Oh, I know what it is.........., but WHAT THE HELL IS IT!!!

well I don't know WHAT it is, but it looks like it's sitting on top of a spice rack! See those little stenciled ivy leaves?

I guess you could stick it on your car for a parade or something, or maybe take it camping with you? Or heck, maybe even fishing. The flaming hair makes me thing of stuff that's fast...that's why I thought of the car.

-Tw

H
Helz posted on Thu, Jan 27, 2005 2:39 PM

I shudder to venture a guess, because I'm not particularly sure that I want to win it (No comment on the craftsmanship...)

But one would have to guess that it was either made for a Moose Lodge bar or for part of some Moose Lodge event. I had the unique of experience of being a bartender at a lodge for a couple of weeks. It was pretty much the dead opposite of anything Tiki: Simple drinks (whisky and beer), bad atmosphere, depressing mood. But hopefully they all aren't like that.

H
Helz posted on Thu, Jan 27, 2005 2:59 PM

I shudder to venture a guess, because I'm not particularly sure that I want to win it (No comment on the craftsmanship...)

But one would have to guess that it was either made for a Moose Lodge bar or for part of some Moose Lodge event. I had the unique of experience of being a bartender at a lodge for a couple of weeks. It was pretty much the dead opposite of anything Tiki: Simple drinks (whisky and beer), bad atmosphere, depressing mood. But hopefully they all aren't like that.

HT

You should get ahold of Trader Joe's supermarkets. Your work looks a lot like the wood pieces they use for signage at the one where I live. They're very close in style, actually. You don't make them, do you???

This guy was born in Hawaii and moved to Maine as a child.Later years he moved to florida.It is not Satin but????? Because they lived in Maine for most his life he somewhat adopted the moose to fulfill his need in Hawaiian tradition style.And he loved to drink so the story goes.I personally believe this dude was smashed when he made the request.

On 2005-01-27 14:05, Tikiwahine wrote:
well I don't know WHAT it is, but it looks like it's sitting on top of a spice rack! See those little stenciled ivy leaves?

I guess you could stick it on your car for a parade or something, or maybe take it camping with you? Or heck, maybe even fishing. The flaming hair makes me thing of stuff that's fast...that's why I thought of the car.

-Tw

Do not tell the wife I brought it in the house.TikiMoose wedged in ass singing Hapa Heole Hula Girl in Suprano.

I've got it, it's supposed to be Ted Nugent after a BBQ gone horribly bad.

The Nuge....pre after show BBQ party

Post show after adding too much lighter fluid....

[ Edited by: SON OF MOTHRA on 2005-01-28 16:50 ]

interesting thread.

Pages: 1 26 replies