Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Carving Tiki

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hello,
I`am from Germany and i have a Question. Has anyone a book or something about carving or chainsaw carving a Tiki Figure ?

Thank you

D

Tiki Carver, welcome, there may or may not be a book on carving tikis, but Tiki Central , this forum , and the TC carvers will be able answer any question you may have. They have answered all my question. Doc Tiki

[ Edited by: doctiki on 2005-02-11 06:00 ]

On 2005-02-10 23:49, Tiki carver wrote:
Hello,
I`am from Germany and i have a Question. Has anyone a book or something about carving or chainsaw carving a Tiki Figure ?

Thank you

Hello and welcome!

Boy, did you ask a loaded question! :) Just start with the Carving Post at the top of this forum. It will answer a LOT of your questions. After that, use the Search feature to find additional info, and after that, just ask. Someone will always be willing to help.

And above all, show lots of pics, we love to see em!! There is a Help/FAQ section that should help you with that.

Have fun.

M

ALOHA to ya -

This site is full of info. Thing is, is that it's sporadic but thanks to the search feature you can find exactly what you're looking for if it's on this forum. It will all depend on what keywords and word combinations you use. As mentioned, you can always just ask a specific question. This site is like an interactive book.

Pages: 1 3 replies