Tuesday, April 5

• Navy Grog at Billy's
  • A visit with Wes from House of Tiki
  • Mai Tais and Dinner at the Stentiki Hut

Wednesday, April 6

• Kon Tiki Cruise to Long Beach
  • Ahi and Luau Lager at the Yardhouse
  • A visit with Sven Kirsten
  • Dinner and Mai Tais at Damon's w/ Sven, Naomi, Kevin Kidney, Jody, and Beachbum Berry.

Thursday, April 7

• Bamboo Ben
  • House of Tiki
  • Lunch at Sam's Seafood
  • A visit with Tiki Bong
  • Pupus and Lapus at Royal Hawaiian

Friday, April 8

• Oceanic Arts visit with Leroy and Bob
  • Lunch at Bahooka
  • Dave Wakeling show at the Malibu Inn

What a great week! See you next year. Keep us posted on your visit to Vegas next week.

Aloha,

Arty

[ Edited by: stentiki on 2005-04-09 10:32 ]

T

Last chance to make plans. Make a poor Yankee happy by coming out and sharing the warmth of the West Coast Ohana.

S

Looking forward to your visit Tiki Greg!

I made some slight schedule changes during the day but we will definitely meet be at Sam's on Tuesday night, Damon's on Wednesday night, and the Royal Hawaiian on Thursday night. Also Oceanic Arts and Bahooka for lunch on Thursday is a go!

Bong's Tiki Hut and museum of the arcane is open for visit.

PM me if interested.

S

Excellent Bong!

I just sent you a message.

See you soon.

S

What an incredible week we had Tiki touring with Tiki Greg and the lovely, funny K.0.

I would like to take this opportunity say a big mahalo to Sven, Tiki Bong, Bamboo Ben, Wes for their amazing aloha spirit and generosity. Thanks for opening up your huts and hearts. Also, mucho mahalos for Sven and Bong's tasty mai tais and Bamboo Ben's drink cup holders. Those will definitely come in handy on the Kon-Tiki! You guys really made our visitors from the Northeast feel special and it was good to see you all again.

Also, if you're out there, special mahalos to Leroy and Bob of Oceanic Arts for your hospitality and taking the time to speak with us.

I'm sure Tiki Greg will post pix when they return to CT.

Until then...

Pages: 1 5 replies