Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Meyers 'Oceanic Art' for .... $20

Pages: 1 2 67 replies

HEY VERN,

mahalo, got mine a couple daze ago. Great design resource.

H

Wow wow wow, what a great book. I just got mine I love it Vern, thanks.

S

Mine's here. Single volume, heavy as hell and an amazing find for 20 bucks. I don't think there are any pages missing, but it'll take me a while to get through this thing. Thanks for the tip!!!

[ Edited by: spy-tiki on 2005-03-25 19:04 ]

finished it last night! wow!

how 'bout them betel nuts?

The Strand book store is awesome. I called to let them know that my book was missing pages, and they promptly sent me a new one (with all the pages) and let me keep the other one anyway. I'm probably going to donate it to the public library. It's too large to keep two around.

-g-

HL

I got mine too. Oddly enough, I spotted what may have been the inspiration for Disnayland's Tiki Room's new sign on page 203, plate 212. :)

Just got mine today (that was well worth the month long wait.) all in one volume and all the pages seem to be here.

This will be a terrific resource!

I'm still waiting for mine, but It's only been two weeks since I ordered it. Does that mean I have to annoy the mailman for another two weeks? "Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet?"

What shipping did you opt for? How long did it take?

coconut pete

Out of stock and the price just went up to $100. Shit!

T

liabungalo- what library are we talking about cause I would like to check this book out. Are there a lot of pictures in the book.

I intend in taking it to the Montclair Public Library as soon as I'm in the mood to heft that monster over on my bike. It has a lot of pictures.

-g-

Oh and Unga Bunga, the book is still $19.95 according to the link on page 1, but there are only two left.

-g-

T

when unga looked on that day it was out of stock and listed for 100.00 and then yep, the next day two in stock and selling for 20.00 with the pub. price always set at 100.00. Back again to no more left today.

Got mine today.

-Sweet Daddy T.
Because crap doesn't buy itself.

blog

[ Edited by: Sweet Daddy Tiki 2008-09-18 02:20 ]

Aww man...mine didn't come with legs.

H

or coffee.......

Actually, mine did come with coffee. ANyone else get coffee with theirs?

Got mine yesterday.

coconut pete

somebody hook me up with some betel nut...

this book was my gateway into betel nut addiction.

Pages: 1 2 67 replies