Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Techniques For Al!ve-!ing! QUIZ: Listen To How The Flavor Of Your Animal Color Feels!

Pages: 1 2 replies

W

Still searching for your true transcendent inner love being soul-star of shimmering light and radiant grace? I bet we all are! Why not take a shortcut on the way to a self satisfied smile of enlightenment with this special Techniques For Al!ve-!ing! quiz. Find the flavor of your Animal Color, that deep essence of your heart's golden bird song which is untouched by the conscious mind, or what we call your Upper Hemis-Fears! Set down that cup of poor-me punch, little wallflower, and get ready to start dancing! You're about to listen to how the flavor of your Animal Color feels!

This quiz is so easy...It's hardly a quiz at all, it's more like a game! Keep this in mind if you often wake up screaming with night terrors based on unresolved fears rooted in past poor test performance or if psychological testing has led to institutionalization. There are no two way mirrors or electro-shock cables here!
For the quiz you'll need a piece of paper, a pen or pencil, a snack might be nice as would a bottle of gin, and some quiet music might be a good idea too especially if the above mention of electro-shock has started "the voices" talking again.
Here we go...

Do you like tea, lace, vacations to places of historical significance, rose gardens, Agatha Christie mysteries, and in depth analysis or news or art? If so your Animal Color is Gorilla Blue (or you're a maiden aunt). Your flavor is Black Cavendish with Brie overtones! When with a group it's always about you isn't it? But that's OK! Complaining about you gives others such joy! In fact many of your "friends" lead much more peaceful lives because they so completely and fully hate you. You have an eye for detail, are good at whistling, card tricks, and boiling stuff. You'd be great at small and large hole digging. No one can lay wall to wall carpeting like you, Gorilla Blue, which will make you very popular with cheap ass friends doing some remodeling. But be sure to set the ground rules before hand: Earl Grey NOT Darjeeling!

Are you into fast cars, spicy foods, fireworks, John Phillips Sousa, polenta, and sight seeing? If so you're Rabbit Red and your flavor is gin and tonic with a lime twist! Swift, quiet, and slow of mind you're as likely to run out into traffic as you are to just pick the first ice cream that catches your eye at Baskin Robbins. Wild and untamed and bred for your long silky coat which is used to make costly sweaters and throws, your skills are collating, hammering, thumb wrestling, and you have an uncanny ability to get small pieces of food unstuck from between your teeth on the first try...Which also means you have excellent lock picking skills. You'd make one helluva a tow truck driver. Think about it!

Do you like mid-sized domestic sedans with good gas mileage, vanilla wafers, macaroni and NO cheese, Yanni, Cream-O-Wheat, and scenic post cards? Then you're Rabbit Pink and your flavor is vodka and soda with a celery stick! Leisurely and loud describes you as you once again lecture your grown children on the dangers of...Everything! 31 flavors and it's vanilla for you...In a cup! You're mild like a filtered light cigarette, but even a light cigarette burns hot at one end and can be used as an impromptu torture device...Just like you. Long trips in the car with you in the backseat and the secrets start pouring out of the most stubborn enemies of freedom. Rock on you true patriot!

When some one says "Car wreck!" do you grab your camera and say "Where?" Do you think most soda pop is a little too bubbly, but soda water isn't quite bubbly enough? Does this belt make me look fat? Do you like vases but hate candle holders, enjoy smoked meats of all kinds, have an outdoorsy spirit but a shut-in's love of "The Price Is Right"? If so then you're Dolphin Green and your flavor tastes like chicken! Your skills at ring toss and pop-a-balloon makes you hated by midway carnies everywhere...But who needs THEM? You're already admired by dozens for your knowledge of window coverings and 20th century firearms. Drapes or curtains...You know the difference, Dolphin Green, and can blast them to confetti with your double barrel Parker. Quick with the quip yet slow to get the check you nonetheless are a highly sought after dinner companion because you are damned good looking and everyone looks better just sitting next to you. But don't get too cocky, a violent and painful death will end your life. Soon. So pour the wine and start dancing!

Are you rigid yet somewhat flexible? Stay firm even when in hot water? Are you essentially good but have superfluous additions that aren't so good? If so, you are Asparagus with Cream Sauce and your flavor is delicious! You work well with others and get along great with roasted Cornish Game Hen. People are happy to see you and often say "Thank God it's not rice pilaf!" Once you were largely a staple of the well-to-do but now you are widely available to people of even modest means thanks to the barely paid back breaking labor of migrant workers and the farmers who hire them while at the same time complaining about illegal aliens ruining EVERYTHING. Viva la unguarded border!

Do you like the free, fine, wild, knocked out, koo koo groovy wind in your hair, life without care, flying up there where the air is rarified and pooping all over everybody? Then you are Pigeon Gray and your flavor is Nabisco Shredded Wheat with maple syrup! Cool, calm, and calling collect you glide through the days as if life is but a dream. But it's just the meds. Big deal, everyone's envious of your dilated pupils and meaningless smile. Plus you are a whiz with hooking up home electronics making you quite popular in these freak scene DVD-MP3-XYZ digital days. Lunch is your meal, Pigeon Gray, you love Precious Moments figurines, vintage Lacoste shirts, boat shows, and egg shell mosaics. You would make an excellent elevator operator. Too bad that job is extinct. But your weird math skills give everyone the creeps and blow the minds of the 17 year old cashiers at McDonald's when you offer them 3 cents so you can get back two quarters instead of 47 cents in assorted coins. You love music of all kinds but thankfully never use the word "eclectic" to describe your tastes!

Is your car radio locked onto NPR? Is there a Starbuck's latte in your hand, a Peruvian wallet in your pocket, ECCO shoes on your feet, and an Eddie Bauer bag over your shoulder with a New Yorker in it? Then you are Flamingo Mauve and your flavor is interesting yet actually dull! You already know you're doing everything right, so let's move on to someone else for a change!

If you hear a crinkly wrapper do you think "I want a crunchy snack!" but then don't know if it's something sweet or salty that you want? Do you like NASCAR races, hockey, needlepoint, small hardware of any kind, Coke AND Pepsi? What about wallpaper...Too difficult to mess with or does it bring something so unique to a room that it's worth the bother? If you just read those descriptions and thought "Oh my gawd- That is SO me!" then you are Giraffe Gold and your flavor is rich chocolaty Ovaltine! MMMM- More Ovaltine, PLEASE! It's the one drink that truly satisfies your lusty thirst for life's full flavor. You're loved by many as your encyclopedic knowledge of family friendly limericks keeps everyone laughing whenever there's a power outage and you're all forced into actual human interaction. You love Mardi Gras, bake sales, lapidary, and long day hikes on well groomed trails. You could run a top rate dry-cleaning business. In the garden you know how to trim a hedge and your compost pile is admired by many people with nothing much else to think about. You would be a talented chain saw artist, and your inter-dimensional time traveling skills mean that you've already ready this and are just about to start reading it for the first time.

Are you a big softy? Sweet? White? Then you are a marshmallow and no one really knows exactly what your flavor is! Still, we can't make S'Mores or Rice Krispie Treats without you...Thanks for making life so yummy!

First I thought this was very...errr...odd. Then I found me.

Just take away the nascar and the dry cleaning business. And yes, I do love Ovaltine. Creepy.

If you hear a crinkly wrapper do you think "I want a crunchy snack!" but then don't know if it's something sweet or salty that you want? Do you like NASCAR races, hockey, needlepoint, small hardware of any kind, Coke AND Pepsi? What about wallpaper...Too difficult to mess with or does it bring something so unique to a room that it's worth the bother? If you just read those descriptions and thought "Oh my gawd- That is SO me!" then you are Giraffe Gold and your flavor is rich chocolaty Ovaltine! MMMM- More Ovaltine, PLEASE! It's the one drink that truly satisfies your lusty thirst for life's full flavor. You're loved by many as your encyclopedic knowledge of family friendly limericks keeps everyone laughing whenever there's a power outage and you're all forced into actual human interaction. You love Mardi Gras, bake sales, lapidary, and long day hikes on well groomed trails. You could run a top rate dry-cleaning business. In the garden you know how to trim a hedge and your compost pile is admired by many people with nothing much else to think about. You would be a talented chain saw artist, and your inter-dimensional time traveling skills mean that you've already read this and are just about to start reading it for the first time.

Yes, this definitely should see the light of day again!

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

Pages: 1 2 replies