Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Fart Club

Pages: 1 14 replies

The Rules of FART Club.

1st RULE: You do not talk about FART CLUB.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FART CLUB.
3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, the FART is over.
4th RULE: Only two FARTS to a Guy.
5th RULE: One FART at a time.
6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.
7th RULE: FARTs will go on as long as they have to.
8th RULE: If this is your first night at FART CLUB, you HAVE to FART.

I believe that the Farting Preacher is a member of your club.

two words:

Blue Angels

D

I know the old rule is "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all", but this time I gotta make the exception:

Fart humor is so ridiculously underwhelming and stupid, and for that matter so is this post. Got anything better to talk about?

DonHo,

That is why we call it Bilge. Enjoy

The Rules of BILGE.

1st RULE: You do not talk about BILGE.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about BILGE.
3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, they must leave BILGE.
4th RULE: BILGE does not need to make sense.
5th RULE: One Ridiculous BILGE post at a time.
6th RULE: BILGE is a for nonsensical time killer posts.
7th RULE: BILGE will go on as long as people respond to BILGE.

[ Edited by: Monkeyman on 2005-04-13 13:30 ]

D

First rule is- The laws of Germany
Second rule is- Be nice to mommy
Third rule is- Don't talk to commies
Fourth rule is- Eat kosher salamis
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fart humor and bathroom humor still blows (no pun intended).

Thank you for responding and keeping this thread alive. Fart humor applies to EVERYONE.

You cant tell me you didnt laugh when Austin Powers vigorously shouted "Who... Does... Number... Two.... Work...For?".

Or how about when Floyd exclaims to Harry as he pours Turbolax in his Coffee "You know what I like about you Harry? Its that your such a Regular Guy". The ensuing scene in his Date's bathroom is a riot.

It may be disgusting but everyone can relate. I'm done.

You make some good points there Monkeyman. Maybe I should re-phrase what I'm trying to say; Fart humor can be funny, and you're right about the scene from 'Dumb & Dumber', that WAS funny. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there is TOO MUCH of of this kinda humor out there. I'd argue that since the time Howard Stern gained mega-stardom, the gates opened wide for Fart/Scatalogical humor and just brought it down to the lowest common denominator. Not like it's super intellectual material to begin with, but I don't wanna hear poop and fart jokes all the time. Too many 'comics' rely on that these days, they're also all trying to out-Stern, Stern (hello...Opie & Anthony).

Mel Brooks had it right in 'Blazing Saddles'. He put that one High-larious fartin 'round the camp fire scene in there, and that was it! That movie wasn't a continous fart and bathroom joke.
The Farrely Brothers can be good at it sometimes ('Something About Mary'), but some people rely on it to let the world know that "they're pushing the envelope".

A scatalogical joke or a bit here or there is ok. Too much just stinks up the place.

On 2005-04-13 22:48, donhonyc wrote:
You make some good points there Monkeyman. Maybe I should re-phrase what I'm trying to say; Fart humor can be funny, and you're right about the scene from 'Dumb & Dumber', that WAS funny.

Leslie Nielson's FARTORAMA scene during the mayor's speech in Naked Gun still occupies a special place in my F...Heart

T

I bef fart jokes were probably the first jokes ever told by ourt ancestors in the caves, as they sat around the fire, munching on some woolly mammoth ribs. We're probably genetically predisposed to laugh at fart jokes. Cause the cavemen who didn't laugh at fart jokes, well, they got clubbed to death with a mammoth rib.

Pull my hairy finger!

DO-HO
Did someone twist your arm to read this thread?
Or did the allure of Fart humor make your finger click?
If any thread in Bilge is to much for you, maybe a members only forum might be better.
For most guys fart laughs are just as much a part of life as pimples.
So pinch that white head and rip a right cheek sneak or if you prefer an SBD and giggle a little.
And just think if we don't laugh at stinky things, Bong is just not funny anymore.

On 2005-04-13 13:25, Monkeyman wrote:
DonHo,
That is why we call it Bilge. Enjoy

I bet hanford is thinking, "Damn, why didn't I think of a Bilge forum years ago? It keeps those wierdos on the other side of the island".

The worst is when the guy in the stall next to you rips one, and the water in your bowl bubbles.

Pages: 1 14 replies