Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Hire BOng! Ask me How!

Pages: 1 7 replies

Hey,

Since the school year is over, I don't got no job tutoring the youngin's. As such, I'm looking for a real cool job (besides, Mdm Bong is getting annoyed at my complaints of small waves).

If you're interested in hiring - Bong - let me know.

Here are my specifications for your generous offer to provide me employment at a really high cost to you:

1. I need to be able to sort of hang out at your business when I can get there.

2. nights are out, I got to practice and I go to beddie-bye at about 9:00.

3. I need a few hours for lunch. I really have a lot of things to do then.

4. Sometimes, I'll need to just be at work by thinging about work; I physically won't be there, but mentally I'm putting in the long hours 24/7. Dig.

5. I don't like starting work before about 10:00. It's a Zen thing, and as an employer you'll really need to be conscious of my constitutional right to religion.

6. I don't like anyone looking at me or being within 2,400 ft of me when I'm working. Stay away.

7. I'll need 2 or 5 personal assistants to assist me in my work. They MUST be young and nubile (for Zen purposes ONLY).

Please BM me for your generous offer.

What in the hell are you talkin' about?You're the steel player for the Smokin' Menehunes. If you're bored and lookin' for somethin' to do, sit your ass down at that steel and get busy!

DZ

I need a substitute teacher May 5, 6 and 9 while I'm at Oasis - interested?

(I mean, you're not going to Oasis, are you?)

Maybe you should think of a position with the government.

On 2005-04-16 08:44, Satan's Sin wrote:

Funny you should say that. Before quitting/walking off my job to return to school, I was a municipal finance manager for 11 years.

I always enjoyed the saying that government work was for people that failed in the private sector...

The answer seems quite obvious to me...you must start your own cult, and convince the benighted to allow you to free them from the tyranny of their material possessions.

I, of course, will be number one acolyte, already having a complete Bong altar set up.

T

On 2005-04-16 08:44, Satan's Sin wrote:

Nah, you can see from his requirements that's Bong's practically a workaholic compared to gub'ment workers.

On 2005-04-16 09:50, purple jade wrote:

I, of course, will be number one acolyte, already having a complete Bong altar set up.

Hey PJ,

You haven't been sticking pins in it have you? I've got a messed up shoulder happening now.

Pages: 1 7 replies