Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Shag, Thompson, Bosko group art show & Tiki merchadise sale at M Modern Gallery during Tiki Oasis V

Pages: 1 6 replies

“THE SNEAKY TIKI” Group art show and tiki merchandise sale on Friday, May 6th through Sunday, May 8th at M Modern Gallery in Palm Springs. Start the Tiki Oasis V with some cool art and merchandise from M Modern Gallery.

Friday, May 6th - We begin May with a group art show and Tiki merchandise SALE entitled “THE SNEAKY TIKI”. This will be a 3 DAY ONLY Tiki exhibition and merchandise SALE that will begin Friday, May 6th and end at the close of business on Sunday, May 8th (Mothers Day). Among the many artists in the show will be SHAG, The Pizz, Joe Vitale, Bosko, Dave Burke and many more. Miles Thompson will have a selection of paintings in the show as well as some of his rare prints too! We will also be releasing an offering of Limited Edition Tiki Farm merchandise from the “It’s All About the Tiki” show from last year! Many of these items are long SOLD OUT, however, we will be discounting them anyway. Check out the amazing prices below and consider pre-ordering prior to the show as quantities are very, very, limited. Once they are gone, you will be out of luck.

Here is a list of confirmed artists with paintings in the show:

Josh (SHAG) Agle
Bryan Andrews
Bamboo Ben
Tim Biskup
Bosko
Andrew Brandou (Howdy Pardner)
Dave Burke
Cherry Carpi
Jacqueline Davies
Crazy Al Evans
Ewik (Eric Rider)
Extremo the Clown
Sam Gambino
James Naccarato
Lynne Naylor
Mitch O’Connell
Pizz
Chris Reccardi
Chris Remmers
Joey Remmers
Rikki Rockett
KRK Ryden
Dale Sizer
Stone
Miles Thompson
Donella Vitale
Joe Vitale
Heather Watts
Marc Willey
Derek Yaniger
& More…

Here are the deals!:

The Pizz – MARTIN MUG – Sold Out from the farm – Retail $ 30 – Sale $ 24
The Pizz – LEWIS MUG – Retail $ 25 – Sale $ 15
The Pizz – 5 pc. Stacker Set – Retail $ 125 – Sale $ 75
The Pizz – Frosted Black Hi-Ball 4-Pack – Retail $ 100 – Sale $ 60
Von Franco – Cockeyed Warrior Mug – Sold Out at the farm - Retail $ 30 – Sale $ 24
Von Franco – Burnin’ Love Tiki Mug – Sold Out at the farm – Retail $ 25 – Sale $ 20
Von Franco – Triple Shot o’Love 6 Pack – Retail $ 100 – Sale $ 60
V.F. – Smokin’ Joe Decanter Set – Sold Out at the farm – Retail $ 125 – Sale $ 100
Von Franco – Artist’s Series Tiki Bowl – Regular $ 70 – Sale $ 45

Sorry, there are no SHAG items left, however, we will have 5 pieces of the SHAG limited Edition Tiki Hot Wheel Sets at a Special price that day too! My wife MiShell told me I had to let these five pieces go as we will soon need another home just for our SHAG collection.

NOTE: Each of these Limited Edition items come with a Certificate of Authenticity.

Also, look for details on an EXCLUSIVE Tiki Mug from MUNKTIKI that will most likely sell out that day! You may want to preorder one of these now or risk missing out. We can’t wait! There will also be many limited edition prints on sale from artists like Dave Burke, Tim Biskup and others not to mention a few previously Sold Out SHAG prints available for purchase that day too! This show is timed with the Tiki Oasis V to be held at the Caliente Tropics here in Palm Springs. Drop in to the gallery on your way to hotel check-in and drink all weekend in chic Tiki style! This show will be free and open to the public.

M

What a glorious weekend this is going to be!!! Must... put... more... money... aside.

Oh man! Can't get to CA. Anyway to reserve some of that cool stuff for us non Pacific dwellers?

T

whoa, so many TC artists representing! YowZa! Looks coool. I'm gonna fight my way onto that list next time.

K

does anyone have a number for m modern gallery, I would like to give them a call and get a few items for the sale. I have emailed but get no response.

Try thier website: mmoderngallery.com

It has a phone # for ordering. I don't think they're open on Mondays, but I don't know about the rest of the week. I think we'll see more details on this when their current show ( War of the Worlds) ends this weekend.

Hi,
We have been bombarded with requests for pre-orders for the show and will be getting back in touch with everyone shortly. We are having difficulty keeping up with everyone. Please simply email us at [email protected] with your requests. Please leave a phone number for us to get back to you at.

Regards, Jay

Gallery phone number is 760 416-3611

Pages: 1 6 replies