Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Backyard in Yorba Linda - Neighbors Protest

Pages: 1 2 54 replies

How good can your suburban life be, if the worst thing you have to complain about is something as magnificent as this.

Maybe they should look more into that neibhour that deals V and Meth across the street.

T

Neighboor said he's out of V but got plenty of Meth !!!!
Got to go down the street and ask the 12 year olds, WTF is V ?

J
juke posted on Mon, Jul 9, 2007 1:58 PM

All I can say is this totally inspires me to do something similar to my 3 acres in the San Diego hills. I don't believe that I will have any problems with neighbors, because I only have 1 and my next closest is 1/8 of a mile away

Thanks for posting these

Josh

Glad you brought this post back to life....that yard is so wonderful to look at. Jealousjealousjealous. :D

S

Heaven ...

Way to go, Rick! Stunning job!

And as for the neighbors...

Well, I'll hold off on some choice verbiage as I wouldn't wanna get kicked off TC for obscenity violations!

But your place is truly a tropical paradise! Though I don't perceive a big tiki presence there. But, hey -- that just gives you more room to grow! So how about starting the next phase with a 20' tiki with a 10' phallus? THAT ought to give the neighbors something to squawk about! :lol:

Anyway -- Big Kahuna Kudos to you & Major Mahalos for inspiration! (Though, being an apartment renter, there's a limit to how much outdoor mischief I can get up to!)

Cheers! :drink:

S

Bumping this back up for new members that might have missed it . Check out the pics ! Woooooooo!

Pages: 1 2 54 replies