Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

cocktail preachers play the canoe club this friday

Pages: 1 2 replies

aloha all!!

don't know if steve preacher is going to post this info or not, so I'm taking the liberty just it case...after another awesome set at trader vics last night, the preachers will be playing this friday at the new canoe club in orland park(see previous threads for canoe club info...) this is their first of possibly many more shows there this year, so come on out and support them. -the food there is great!! They will probably be pimpin' their new c.d. release - "the exotic moods of.." If you didn't get one last night, now is the time to come out and get one. hope to see a bunch of you there...we have a big crew goin' so we won't be hard to miss...stop over and say hello so i can put some faces to these crazy ass Tiki central monikers.

-Tips

the preachers show was a blast...looks like they were well recieved for their first time out at the canoe club...i would expect to see them there again soon so if you missed the show, you can catch them out there next time around. the canoe club has added some more decor in the the form of custom painted murals, framed in bamboo, which look awesome, and some other knick-knacks around the bar....look for more decor on the way....they haven't done anything with the outside yet as the weather has been so crappy, but look for tikis planted in the ground soon....lake surfer, you may want to contact them again when the weather warms up.....could be worth a shot to try and sell some tikis.

The Canoe Club has sunk.

New investors have bought the building - no word on whether they'll keep the concept.

Wasn't all that great anyway.

Pages: 1 2 replies