Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

your tiki bar/lounge name?

Pages: 1 3 replies

How did you come up with the name of your personal home tiki bar/lounge?

We were deciding to quit calling the den, the den...our 3 years old was being silly and said "Poo Kai Kai" ...we're not sold on that one.

Like to hear your stories....

H
hewey posted on Sun, May 15, 2005 6:11 PM

Um, I have a very boring story. My nickname is Hewey, so when I get one it will become Hewey's Tiki Bar.

Now I just have to move out and make it!

D

Here is a link to one of my favorite threads. I'm glad you brought the topic back up, my Hulaville has changed gobs since this post, I'll get around to posting pictures eventually. We have had so many new members join Tiki Central I'd love to hear what some of the new blood has decided to name their home bars. Hulaville used to be a Route 66 roadside attraction in the town I live in, it just seemed like the name picked me. http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=7354&forum=1&start=0

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2005-05-15 18:16 ]

Aloha Artcoach!

Man, no kidding on this front! I really know what you're talking about with that thing you're thinking!

I remember the lest turm I Decided to change the nerm of my tiui bu!, when the decision to name your tiki bar rears its drunken head!, you do kneo what you gotca say! Gust Change IT!

Chainge, ch-a-nge', chigng, uh, huh!

Gotu USA, USA, ASIN< ADIN":E O!LD JLD:L){@!

Sometimes, when I';m IK, I lidg to think about what it was befeor, you know1!

UT !one time" When I wans much smaller!,! you know! when it didn';t matter becasue They Were bigger then that! I did Come to the thought mind, that when it is there, it is!

Oy! Vns Strop! Yu Ton KE!

Pages: 1 3 replies